Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG Queue.

jcm2606
jcm2606
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Fix the *** queue. Don't *** apply the deserter penalty until the match actually starts. Have to sit through this *** for 10 god damn minutes, wasting my time. Finding it hard to justify coming back to this broken mess. Beyond a joke.

4ngFbhq.jpg
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix it.

jtDJq8h.jpg
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another one.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Please, for the love of god, put a workaround in this next DLC. Just *** disable the deserter penalty if somebody leaves before the match has even started. Probably not even 3 lines of code, probably not even 5 minutes of somebody's time, and would make Battlegrounds a hundred times better. This is actually sad.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just happened to me. I have to head to bed, so I don't get to do any more battlegroudns tonight because of the stupid penalty.

Penalty should only be for matches in progress.

veY64he.jpg
    Edited by Soleya on January 21, 2019 7:26AM
  • Garack
    Garack
    ✭✭✭
    same
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem on PC EU its annoying :(
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Vostorn
    Vostorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it can help, I noticed that every time it happened to me, green team didn't go over 2 players while the 2 others team got 4 players.
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So today all 3 battlegrounds I got into so far were bugged like this, freaking ridiculous!!

Vostorn wrote: »
    If it can help, I noticed that every time it happened to me, green team didn't go over 2 players while the 2 others team got 4 players.

Same here, always the green team.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler The battlegrounds are bugging out. How about some communications that the developers are at least aware of this issue?
    Edited by LordTareq on February 17, 2019 1:06PM
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t disable the deserter penalty before the match starts, but fix it so if the match doesn’t start within three minutes with FULL teams, the match ends.

Edited for explanation:
    Because if you can leave the match too early people will join/leave/rejoin until they think they are on an OP team
    Edited by jediodyn_ESO on February 17, 2019 3:17PM
  • Garack
    Garack
    ✭✭✭
    and again cant Play BG cause of this SH it
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've waited 30 minutes each to get into a match on both of my Nightblades. I can get in a match within minutes on my Sorcerer but I want to play what I want, not settle.

Such a waste of time. Guess I could go into Cyrodiil if it wasn't either empty or a complete lagfest. I hope Imperial City getting its own queue brings some better PvP in both regards.
  • Garack
    Garack
    ✭✭✭
    and again !! fix this game!
    Edited by Garack on February 19, 2019 10:06PM
  • Garack
    Garack
    ✭✭✭
    LordTareq wrote: »
    So today all 3 battlegrounds I got into so far were bugged like this, freaking ridiculous!!

Vostorn wrote: »

Same here, always the green team.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler The battlegrounds are bugging out. How about some communications that the developers are at least aware of this issue?

They wont cause they decided just to earn some Money and just do Nothing°!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And while you’re at it fix the MMR so your rank goes down when you lose or something. So sick of getting pitted against the same two premades multiple times in a row and not even having a full team until half way through the match.
    Edited by Vapirko on February 20, 2019 12:27PM
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol 1h 20min penalty today for this bugy fields, and always the green team :s
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Garack
    Garack
    ✭✭✭
    60 mins today on Weekend not able to Play Bg one time. Dont give them Money anymore!