The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HOUSING GUILD RECRUITING with a HOUSING BUILDING GUIDE by HOUSING FINEST BUILDERS Guild

greekvamp_ESO
greekvamp_ESO
✭✭✭
Dear ESO Housing enthusiasts. :)

My in-game @ is Greekvamp and I am the creator of Housing Finest Builders Housing-only guild.
I have played ESO since the initial Beta testing, like many of you but since Housing Implementation, I devoted all my ESO play time building stuff! I am still far from an expert but I did manage to earn one of the winning position in the 2017 ZoS Housing competition, under "Fight Club" category with my "Mischievous Arena" build.

We had no housing addons and not many housing plans at the time but since then, ESO housing has progressed and improved a lot!
But still, there are a few issues we builders are facing while creating, so, having a few personal rules to follow while building, imo, is necessary.

Below are my five building rules for ESO that help me create a project that I and maybe others will like.
I would like to share them in case they can be of help to other builders.

If you would like to join us, pls in-game mail me @ greekvamp
B well!
GV - Creator of Housing Finest Builders Housing-only guild.

vz4dxgry90on.jpg
p3c4ackrf95o.jpg
ct3w62lnh1pv.jpg
id8qdyx40g3l.jpg5ggfbitb65c7.jpg47c10yqgips1.jpgfj37wskuk1dw.jpg
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    *bump*

still looking for more lovely ppl to join our ranks

dont be shy we dont bite..
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a fantastic post. I'm in EU not NA, but I was looking for inspiration for a Grand Psijic Villa decorating competition I want to run for my guild. As a result, we're having three categories:

1) Best themed villa
    2) Most Eccentric Villa
    3) One perfect corner (for those who don't have the time or resources to do up the whole place)

You have been a great help, thank you so much! And I hope this thank you helps you get more members.
    Edited by cyberjanet on October 11, 2018 6:44AM
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Please send me an invite. I'm @playfull_kitten and i'm on PC - EU. Thanks!
    This one likes to play.....
  • Sithess
    Sithess
    Soul Shriven
    @wonderkills please add me! would love an invite!