Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Store Search Filters

Thehartclan
Thehartclan
✭✭✭
Why is there no filter in guild stores for searching for recipes you don’t know?? I spend hours sifting through hundreds of listings of things I already know looking for things I don’t know. Seems like an easy add and a huge miss from search functionality.
The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert

PSN: hartattack596 Server: PS4 NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever designed the guild store UI did not really do so with functionality for the customer in mind. I can only assume that their mindsight was similar to whoever designs department stores so that you have to wend your way past every sale and deal before you finally get to the one item you were searching for.

In short, the UI is for the seller's benefit, forcing us to wade through listings, not the buyer's, itherwise we'd have things like you suggest or a text search for things like recipes and motifs and armor sets.
  • BlondyIronBlood
    BlondyIronBlood
    Soul Shriven
    Good the UI is getting an upgrade then!
    I've also gotten bloody blind from watching the harsh, purple-coloured names while searching for motifs 3 minutes straight.
    A search engine is a much needed add-on, and it shall be provided!!!