The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

To celebrate the up coming Necromancer.

Tessitura
Tessitura
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know about you, but I am stoked for the new class, been wanting it since day one, now I am getting it and I got excited enough to paint a little something. If you got Necromancer based art of your own, then please post it here too. Not only do i want to see it, I want others to see it. cn1at9ri26ms.png
Edited by Tessitura on January 20, 2019 9:26PM
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really nice work.
  • FeelTheFerns2E
    FeelTheFerns2E
    ✭✭✭
    A art thing I done for the Necromancer class!
    dwd7hfE.jpg
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I drew this a long time ago, it's my boyfriend's character who can finally be the Necromancer she was always meant to be:

cQW3Fcw.png
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear creature of Sithis,

May this letter find you in good health.

Yours with love eternal,

yenod3jvo3ig.jpeg
  • wnights
    wnights
    ✭✭✭
    Tessitura wrote: »
    I don't know about you, but I am stoked for the new class, been wanting it since day one, now I am getting it and I got excited enough to paint a little something. If you got Necromancer based art of your own, then please post it here too. Not only do i want to see it, I want others to see it. cn1at9ri26ms.png

Amazing work! I feel really anxious for the new class...can't decide what my necromancer is going to look like
    Keirah Belmore - Dark elf Magblade
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    Love your incredible works of art everyone, these are all amazing. :)