The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

unsubbed due to Cyro

rgreenwalt1b14_ESO
Unfortunately, even after the event, the lag is going to be horrible. And ZoS has shown neither initiative nor competence in remedying the situation. So, until that happens or I find another PvP game that I can actually *** play, I'm not paying them ***. And I would advise everyone else to do the same.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mail me your stuff. Sell what’s bound, then send me the gold, too.
  • rgreenwalt1b14_ESO
    Didn't say I was quitting. Just unsubbing. But holy crap you're witty
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me gold anyway. I need it.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the event is not technically over is it? Although it does feel like the servers are getting tired. Anyway, welcome to the club.
    Edited by Vapirko on January 20, 2019 2:51AM
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hadn’t played since the Summerset patch. Had some guildies telling me how the lag and performance has improved. So I hopped in to try it out.

Unless performance got worse in Wolfhunter and Murkmire and suddenly better again, I have to say it’s just as bad as when I left the game.
    Edited by Anrose on January 20, 2019 3:34AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the club
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    ya
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your crafting bag?
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    I hadn’t played since the Summerset patch. Had some guildies telling me how the lag and performance has improved. So I hopped in to try it out.

Unless performance got worse in Wolfhunter and Murkmire and suddenly better again, I have to say it’s just as bad as when I left the game.

Performance has been poor since Summer of 2014. I have no idea how people differentiate between one patch and another.