Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you have the Lord title?

FinneganFroth
FinneganFroth
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently won a guild lottery and have some gold to throw around at housing. After looking at the cost of three houses you much purchase for the Lord title, it really got me thinking about how many people actually have this that consistently do housing. Do you have the title?

Do you have the Lord title? 54 votes

I have the Lord title
31%
krisor67_ESODeadlyRecluseSheytafalcasternub18_ESONewbieOKSbayushi2005SilverwillowdtsharplesReverbLarianaAliyavanaParrot1986Shadow_AkulaAethereal'GoldenAztriaseso_nyaColovianHastur 17 votes
I don't have the Lord title
20%
AimoraAjaxandrielimrednecksonSmitch_59ShadowasrialEnokarielRadagastThePinkATCWarhawkKagukanWatchdogspartaxoxo 11 votes
I don't have it but I plan on getting it
16%
TurelusGarishFinneganFrothRebornV3xBossXVKalik_GoldghastleyAnumarilHamboot 9 votes
I don't ever plan on getting it
31%
FunrukdurkhaIruil_ESOixieGregadriant1978AkrasjelsusmitdsNogawdRaddlemanNumber7Bladerunner1Grim_SlaughterfishJaimehLordWenzel_Ahala_BahometZVermethysCMDR_Un1k0rn 17 votes
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the Lord title
    ...I'd never wear it though. Bought one house with accumulated crowns from subbing, bought two with gold when I thought I wanted to chase achievement points and wanted to max out housing achievements.

I haven't decorated a house in at least 8 months, and the only house I ever "finished" was the Redoran bug house, lol.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blasted, I meant the Count title, but Lord works too. Damn my brain fart.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You mean the Lady title? I have it.

Only one more house for Countess.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The long-term goal is to collect them all, but I'm only doing so as I have some kind of need for them, be it as a home, for furnishing storage, or whatever. Since I prefer the medium-sized houses as homes, these three are somewhat down the list.

The purchase of the smaller ones is keeping the housing fund a bit below the 3 million+ level, too. As soon I get close, one of my characters manages to outgrow their current home, and want to move up.
    Edited by ghastley on January 17, 2019 2:40PM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Lord title
    Daggerfall overlook was my first large house, my main PVP character used the title for a while then I got to captain rank and switched for captain, now I wear the Major title, probably keep it going until I’m in the higher echelons of the Daggerfall military :smiley:

That said I will probably put the Lord/Lady title on one of my PVE focused characters...

Sadly I no longer work on my overlook aside from small touches every now and then. I have other large houses to occupy my time for now though :smile:
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't ever plan on getting it
    I have bought notable homes, just not those required for the Lord/Lady, etc., titles, because I don't like them enough to get them just for that. They are cool sounding titles though :smile:
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the Lord title
    Ebonheart Chateau was the first home I ever purchased (not counting the starter apartments). Took me a while to save enough gold. Someday I'd like to buy the other two, but I've sworn off buying any more Crowns, so it will be a long time, if ever.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not yet but I plan on it as I want this one on my necromancer.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Lord title
    Spent last year getting all the houses I needed for the different achievements.

Total waste of gold since they all sit empty and the one I actually use is the Villa which ZoS gave for free.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blasted, I meant the Count title, but Lord works too. Damn my brain fart.

Yes, I was thinking that I have the Lod title and only bought one home.