The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New guild for new players (or newish)

arun_rajputb16_ESO
arun_rajputb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

I've been playing this game since beta on PC. I stopped playing a little while ago but have decided to return and create a new guild for new players or those that want to join a friendly and helpful guild.

I won't be running a guild store as I think there are already too many out there (and ZOS really need to completely revamp the trading system - it's a nightmare for everyone). But, once the guild is large enough and we have enough good players, I will be organising regular trials.

But, the main focus is to help new players with improving their chars, crafting, farming, content, etc. At the moment, I have a few very experienced players coming back too to help out.

If you'd be interested, PM me here or send me a message on xbox (Captain Raj). I'm not looking to bring in very young players so please only message if you're over 18.

I have max CP healers, tanks and DPS. My healers and tanks had completed some of the toughest content in the game up until I left the game - Not bragging, just giving you and idea of where I'm coming from :)
  • morph1976
    morph1976
    Hi I'm new to Eu Server but not eso. I have a cp250 toon on NA server but due to time difference I didn't find the guilds useful. Looking for friendly mature guild focussing mainly on Pve. I'm currently a level 30 stamblade focusing on dps and crafting skill lines. I'm on most evenings and weekends based in uk. My gt is evasivegalaxy41
  • Steeler195
    Hello and likewise I am new to the EU Server but also to Xbox. I previously played on the Mac NA server where i had 8 CP910 toons but unfortunately my Mac is now outdated and i cannot justify a new iMac just for gaming! I have started today with a new Xbox so finding it very strange especially the communication side of things but hoping to purchase the keyboard and headphones in the near future. I play virtually every day being retired so well over age 18 and looking forward to having a laugh starting from scratch again. All in all I would love to join your Guild if you will have me.
  • MattyB598
    MattyB598
    Soul Shriven
    Hi can I get an invite GT: MattyB598
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hi I’d be interested I am a new player looking to learn and improve Gt Hellkaptain
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Hellkaptain and @MattyB598 ... I've quit the game - I don't really have anything to do anymore... Not surprising after four years! But there is a really good guild, Remnants, on Xbox EU that I'd recommend to you. It's got a good mixture of new and experienced players and they're chatty too. All seem quite nice and helpful. They have a Facebook page too, I think, and organise regular trials for new players and harder ones for those ready.

Hope you get in and good luck with it :smile:
  • Wintersmith81
    Hi there, I'm new ish as I'm coming back after a long time off the game. Working on getting a warden leveled up. All the old guilds I was in are dead and looking for a new one to get in to. So of your still open I'm in Wintersmit81 is my GT
  • Wintersmith81
    Hi there, I'm new ish as I'm coming back after a long time off the game. Working on getting a warden leveled up. All the old guilds I was in are dead and looking for a new one to get in to. So of your still open I'm in Wintersmit81 is my GT

Just looked and spelt my GT wrong. It's Wintersmith81 forgot the h at the end!
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I’d be interested, I’m newish to the Xbox eu server as I started like yourself in PC BETA then on pc.. then transferred my toon to Xbox got to veteran rank 8?

Moved to PS4 had a CP 450 rank warden and Templar healer.. stopped for a while and now come back to Xbox since I got an Xbox one X. Revived my healer which is now Cp rank 150 lol however I am remaking a warden healer like I had on PS4 as I felt like a god healer lol.

Oh and I am a family man age 32 :)

Gamer tag : Inboundsteve

Cheers
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Hellkaptain and @MattyB598 ... I've quit the game - I don't really have anything to do anymore... Not surprising after four years! But there is a really good guild, Remnants, on Xbox EU that I'd recommend to you. It's got a good mixture of new and experienced players and they're chatty too. All seem quite nice and helpful. They have a Facebook page too, I think, and organise regular trials for new players and harder ones for those ready.

Hope you get in and good luck with it :smile:

@Laranoye and @Wintersmith81

See my comments above. Try that guild out. Good luck with it. I had a great few years on the game. I'm sure you will too :smile:
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah thanks, I realised after I posted lol. I’m already in that guild :)