The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Murkmire Furnishing Pack - Items Available In Game?

Darkstorne
Darkstorne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
There are lots of things I like the look of in this pack (throne, stele, and totems for example) but also lots of stuff I don't like (Sithis items). Is this the only way to get them? Or can all these items be bought from other players and found in furnishing plans in-game?
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of it, like the Sithis statue, Voriplasm and book are unique to the pack, which is a shame because they're the only things I wanted. i guess that's the insidious plan, to make you buy all the crap you DON'T want just to get the few exclusive things. Some of it might be available in the Crown Store housing editor while the pack is on sale though.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    The items in the pack are available in the crown store separately. How I approach is to weigh the cost of individual items vs the furniture pack. The pack is a great deal in terms of price given all the items you get if you are going to make use of more than half of the items. The totems themselves (can't recall the cost now)- if you only want two then buying them from the store makes sense as it will cost much less than 4k.

Like you I don't like some of the items in the pack but I like enough of them to make buying the furniture pack worth it as buying the ones I do like individually would cost more than the pack so it would be a deal for me. You also have to consider storage - the items you don't like have to be stored somewhere if you aren't going to use them.
    Edited by carly on January 20, 2019 2:33AM
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, so does that mean items like the totems CAN’T be obtained in game from furnishing patterns? Only from buying them on the crown store? I wish ZOS would make these things clearer...