The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka DPS build for High Elf Sorcerer (Vampire) that uses the "Overload" ultimate

Vehemorth
Vehemorth
Soul Shriven
Hey,

I am looking for a build that uses the Overload ultimate. I really love how it works. I couldn't find an actual build that utilises this ultimate on a Magicka Sorcerer with gear that is ok to acquire (as I am kind of new, CP 265, started playing a little over a month ago). Can someone link me a build that uses this build?
  • AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    I used to be a huge overload fan. Back in the day, ultimate charged up to 1000 points, not only 500. This was HUGE and very much needed for any overload builds. You could spend ~750 changes, then drop your 2nd ultimate, which was necessary to keep your build relevant. Even then, when overload was decent, however, I don't remember passing a 35k DPS mark.

I don't really think you will find any builds like that, and if there are, it's likely that they're quite underpowered.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload took quite a heavy nerf last patch even if you find a older Overload build the ability has been gutted no third bar, the light attack might kill someone if there AFK for to long and the heavy attack is buggy and will get you instantly killed by anyone that can properly hold a controller or use a keyboard since you have to be right next to someone for the heavy attack to tickle someone.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't used overload since the last big nerf. I used to be fan.
  • Vehemorth
    Vehemorth
    Soul Shriven
    I should've stated that I'm not that much into PvP. I only do BGs to get the daily reward. I won't do trials for a while from now. I only do Veteran and Normal Dungeons.