The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm not up to date and can be wrong, but as of now I'm very disappointed.

• Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh? Wardens are great. I have one Mag Warden and two Stam Wardens, all three do extremely well in Vet dungeons and can self heal and provide two buffs to the group at the same time. I'm too tired to think of the names of the Abilities but one gives you and your close knit group members 5280 Physical and Spell resistance and when you heal they get Minor Toughness raising their Health by a K.

Since Minor Toughness is no longer part of Warhorn the Warden is currently the only class to provide this buff. Pretty cool for a Warden. As for damage...Whoa...the Stam Wardens do a lot of damage with very easy Abilities. Heck, I solo a lot and I do mean a lot and I have a great time running my Stam Wardens through dungeons solo. Pretty simple setup is Bow and DW. On Bow bar slot the Ability for Resistance buffs (sorry, can't remember it's name) as well as your Bull Netch, Caltrops. Endless Hail and the other Bow Ability that shoots a bunch of arrows at once. LOL Sorry all, I am really bad about remember what the Abilities are called.

On DW bar I slot Vigor, spin to win, blood craze and the one that does slashes and heals over time as well as Sub Assault.

That's pretty much it. Sustain is great, surviving is easy and the rotation is simple. If you want to push more damage then slot Weapon Power pots and run them in dungeons.
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gulnagel wrote: »
    I started playing eso when it first came out on ps4

Stopped reading right there.
    :smirk:
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    9.5/10. Nice trolling, no one suspected a thing. You even almost got me and then i was like no...this has to be a troll thread. I like how serious and calm you were. Well played, well played.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magden in pve especially is weak sauce
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »
    There are so many classes in eso. Basically any mag or stam plays the same as they use mostly the same weapons..why not try one of them instead of throwing a fit and quitting a game because you think a class isnt performing well? I have a warden and I play it because I like how it plays..thats what it should be about and not topping ranks..a game is played to relax

My Argonian MagWarden is a pure Ice Mage. Nothing but cold damage skills. Dps is atrocious but its good enough for overland content and its really fun.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gulnagel wrote: »
    If warden is so good, explain leaderboards? And don't give me that crap that "people have to get used to the class" after two years, when an OP set in PvP gets abused after 2 days by everyone and their grandma, grandma and late late granddad..

If warden was somewhat competitive it would clutter the leaderboards.

I'll explain the leaderboards - The leaderboards don't mean crap.

I struggled with the Warden at first as well. She is now my main and one of the most fun characters I have.

Great Damage, TONS of survivability, and amazing sustain. I have no idea why you are struggling with yours. I'd put them among the top all day long.