The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fear Not Dunmer Fans!

mxxo
mxxo
✭✭✭✭
As always Master Neloth found a solution for all of you!

18be07604d9e24fa0d93c9eaee837ba1f443c3b5v2_hq.jpg

There is a life after being a great Telvanni Mage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRHGELufvw
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip in piece Dunmer
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hybrid trash passive
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hybrid trash passive

I'd take Dunmer's new passives over Argonian's new passives.
    Argonian forever
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Say no to subhumans.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hybrid trash passive

You still have best recovery of all races and good other passive bonuses. Dunmer will be 'okay' for stamdps, but as magdps his dead - he is like altmer but simply weaker.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmers without fire damage bonus, whats next?

Nords dying of cold?
    Argonians drowning?

Balances apart, this by itself makes the changes ridiculous
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Switch to stamina. Youll be fine. Although that is a bit of a kick in the nuts if ya like sticks and skirts.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hybrid trash passive

You still have best recovery of all races and good other passive bonuses. Dunmer will be 'okay' for stamdps, but as magdps his dead - he is like altmer but simply weaker.

Only if you're using Infused Potion enchantments and expensive pots is this true and I'd prefer to do something other than be a Healbot or Tank only.
    Argonian forever
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Dunmer pride can survive the fall of the Tribunal, the destruction of Vvardenfell by Baar Dau, and defeat by the Saxheel, I'm pretty sure that we Dunmer fans can soldier on despite our disappointment.

If nothing else, I'll boot up my copy of TES III Morrowind and reexperience when Dunmer were awesome, and everyone else were n'wah.
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously people. Have you not SEEN the stuff the DEVs put out?

They are COMPLETELY incapable of balancing game play. It is simply BEYOND them. They do not play the game and if they do, it's in CONTROLLED settings completely unlike REAL gameplay.

Remember the changes that were supposed to "make combat fast paced"... what was the end result? They SLOWED combat down.

Seriously, why anyone would expect balanced races from the the devs is the REAL surprise.

It's almost like.... they never played ANY TES game or read any lore. Maybe they drew passives out of a hat... who knows.

Just the fact that the dev's believe in hybrids means they are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY out of touch with their own game.