The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not your average PVP

PeterUnlustig
PeterUnlustig
✭✭✭✭
Here is an very unusual attempt at PVP.
We dont need Weapons, we dont need hate, we dont need aggression.
No Player was harmed for this video.
Enjoy a peacfull way of playing PVP.

https://youtu.be/qOB69zqWunk
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** Gold!
    The famous Viper/seducer build i guess?
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very balanced.. lol
    That was funny to watch, though
    The Eon Pokémon.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video haha! Thats an awesome troll build too. Was hilarious when you kept burning siege:D
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha! Awesome Video! Really Funny to watch! ;)

What´s the Viper Seducer Build?
  • TheFamousMockingbird
    How does one make those big leaps between gate house and tower? Great use of shade and Undo but those jumps, wow.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mxxo wrote: »
    Haha! Awesome Video! Really Funny to watch! ;)

What´s the Viper Seducer Build?

Well i heard about this build from a friend. I guess Eximzy is using the same. Its basically a bug that occurs when you use the viper set under lvl 50 and you set no mundus. you need Seducer for sustain at least thats what he tried. The fist one to discover the bug was the famous youtuber "lattengrabscher" but eximzy took it to a new lvl. NO clue how exactly the bug works but it has something to do with the game giving you the lord mundus as default even when you hav not yet choosen a mundus and the effect obviously multiplys with max health buff food.
    So Viper+ Seducer no mundus and crusty bread buff food. No clue how the jumps work
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL! Just watched the video! Good fun stuff. Love the audio track!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look a DC abusing a bug, not surprised, this better get fixed, because SOOO many people are abusing this
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who wonders what´s going on:

* Battle-scaling at its finest
    * Gear: My guess is armor master + Plague Doctor
    * Currently there´s a bug that lets you use Hircine´s Fortitude (WW-heal that heals you for 60% of max HP) while being in human form. At the same time you get the benefit of all werewolf passives, but can also use "human skills".

The speed-jump is quite easy to replicate, but with the extra movementspeed from werewolf passive stacked with major expedition makes the speed jump even more ridiculous :)
    Edited by Qbiken on January 19, 2019 6:51PM
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

* Currently there´s a bug that lets you use Hircine´s Fortitude (WW-heal that heals you for 60% of max HP) while being in human form. At the same time you get the benefit of all werewolf passives, but can also use "human skills".

The speed-jump is quite easy to replicate, but with the extra movementspeed from werewolf passive stacked with major expedition makes the speed jump even more ridiculous :)

good guess but you can replace plague with viper/ seducer combo and it works even better
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i can confirm he is using the Viper / Seducer Build. I decovered it last year and it is insanly strong in PVP.
    If u dont believe me check this out
    --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVdkLlfHTwk
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive showcase of terrible design. Thank god this stuff is paywalled, so not every scrub will run it.
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merlight wrote: »
    Impressive showcase of terrible design. Thank god this stuff is paywalled, so not every scrub will run it.

what do you mean it's paywalled? the sets are base game / crafted and sorc is also base game.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is an very unusual attempt at PVP.
    We dont need Weapons, we dont need hate, we dont need aggression.
    No Player was harmed for this video.
    Enjoy a peacfull way of playing PVP.

https://youtu.be/qOB69zqWunk

@ZOS_GinaBruno could you try getting this exploit fixed with U21 now that publicly boasting about game exploits on the forums seems okay with the mods?

How it works:
    Qbiken wrote: »

The jump is called circle jump, a special form of strafe jumping and there even is a Wikipedia article on it:
    Circle jump
    Edited by Berenhir on January 22, 2019 1:37PM
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrible vids, we all know ZOS have no clue what they are doing due to the amount of bugs so this is taking advantage of vulnerable people, exactly the same as tripping up a blind person, sure its fun but ultimately unfulfilling.
    To run these sets in this way to achieve this result is actively trying to make this game worse.
    I don't know why so many need a crutch nowadays.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stebarnz wrote: »
    Terrible vids, we all know ZOS have no clue what they are doing due to the amount of bugs so this is taking advantage of vulnerable people, exactly the same as tripping up a blind person, sure its fun but ultimately unfulfilling.
    To run these sets in this way to achieve this result is actively trying to make this game worse.
    I don't know why so many need a crutch nowadays.

Its not taking advantage of anyone. No one got hurt no one was terribly bullied. Just some Zergling not being able to Zerg someone down. This build wont be possible next patch bc of fixes anyways.
    Merlight wrote: »

This is exactly the reason the video was made. Its made to show all the bugs and "exploits" that are there yet in humourus way, again no one got hurt, It is entirely possible to actually exploit this and get an unfair build with insane damage out of this thats why its published to be fixed but all the skills shown are blocked so its not as easy replicateable.