The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Alfiq merchant and banker skins?

Thrawniel
Thrawniel
✭✭✭
So, with reveal of Elsweyr and alfiq NPCs concept art, I cannot help but want those adorable merchant and banker as my followers!

xzW0Lop.png

As a khajit main, I would pay extra to have the ability to have them with me instead of redguard human and dark elf.

Just make it happen please!

(and if having second merchant/banker somehow impossible due to programming reasons, maybe a skin like CE skin for warden bear?)
Edited by Thrawniel on January 16, 2019 12:12AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT ONEEEE, SO FLUFFERS
  • Blackpine
    Blackpine
    ✭✭
    Yes, please.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would pay a banker if the Alfiq are one!!
  • alejandrov0920
    alejandrov0920
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah! put them in the crown store as a skin for the assistants we have already, if its necesary, but would be awesome if we get them in quest!
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are SO CUTE!! Yusssss, please add this to the crown store. Awesome idea OP for an awesome. :)
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on January 16, 2019 3:26PM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't see real need in existing banker/merchant, but I'd buy those!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would so buy these for my merchant and banker!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    They are SO CUTE!! Yusssss, please add this to the crown store. Awesome idea OP for an awesome. :)

Why to the crown store, and not as an in-game earn able skin for current merchants? This game has already way too little game-play incetivizing things for doing content (skins and mementos are not really that appealing as more costumes/mounts from actual game-play).

But yea, i know they need the money so they will be on the store if they ever come...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I'd love to have one of these instead of the regular banker!
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back when Clockwork was new i was hoping for a factotum banker or store lol. These would be cool too
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer the one in the blue scarf as the merchant; but, yes, nice idea. :)

I think we should probably have more choices of skins for them, in general.
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic idea! Though they likely wouldn't be released before those other two datamined assistants, if ever.
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    I would gladly save up some crowns for these cuties. :)
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want lizard banker and lizard merchant
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg give me alfiq banker/merchant skins and I shall give you my SOUL
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »

Boi
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they did this, i'd actually get them. i don't need that old dude following me around, but a cute kitty, yes please.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If these are going to be followers, I can't wait to see the price, or put better as a quote.

Yeah. "Ooh, ah," that's how it always starts. But then later there's ranting and screaming.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why have them follow you around full time. I just put my banker into one of my quick slots and call him when I need him.

I would just like to be able to change his look.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why have them follow you around full time. I just put my banker into one of my quick slots and call him when I need him.

May I ask how you do this? I tried quick slotting him and it didn't work ... either he wouldn't go in the slot, or the quickslot key wouldn't spawn him. I do have Greymind Quickslot addon and that could be interfering.

How big is an Alfiq? If it's housecat sized it could get a little hard to spot your banker in a crowd :)
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »

Boi

Heh, well, I dunno about you m8, but I'd rather a cunningly dressed alfiq were my banker than a bald old purple dunmer.
    Nuzi is just annoying though. So please, new banker/merchant skins! Alfiq all the way!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donari wrote: »

May I ask how you do this? I tried quick slotting him and it didn't work ... either he wouldn't go in the slot, or the quickslot key wouldn't spawn him. I do have Greymind Quickslot addon and that could be interfering.

How big is an Alfiq? If it's housecat sized it could get a little hard to spot your banker in a crowd :)
    People tend to summon banker or mercant in dungeons if they want to swap potion.
    so it can be used from quickslot.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donari wrote: »

I am not sure why you are having problems. I use the Greymind Quickslot addon and have no problems.

I just add him like I add anything else ( I put him on the last quick slot F8 on Greymind Quickslot ). Then I hit F8 and then Q and he pops right up. Just remember that he can not be used in Cyro.

PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope that these Alfiq assistants do get released. I also hope that they are not just skins. It's not only Tythis Andromo's ugly face I want to get rid of, but his voice and the inane things he shouts out as well.

PC EU
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I refuse to purchase a Redguard woman so yes please, anything else than the current offering is welcome! Those alfiqs would have to be bigger than a Savannah house cat though.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want one but I'd greatly appreciate seeing people being chased by tiny cats wearing superhero masks.
    PC EU
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would also be perfect for my crafter and sorcerer's house. Out and about they mainly have dogs as pets, but their house seems to be slowly filling up with cats.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely want them both, especially if they are their own unique character and not a skin to eguip on the existing banker or merchant. I would like to be able to have both bankers and merchants in my house. If ZOS doesn't make this happen, they are missing out on a great opportunity. (and sales) LOL
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we have actually seen the Alfiq in the latest trailer, my desire to have them as assistants has only grown!

please give us pirate housecat bankers and merchants! ^_^