Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In ancticipation of Elsweyr I embraced my inner Khajiit... for the first time.

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I always wanted to create a Khajiit but never did it. Usually sticked to Breton, High Elf or Dark Elf, because I usually played Magicka builds and always favored those races, even besides their racials.

But this time... it's different. Even though Khajiit are more tailored for Stamina, I just created my new toon (recently switched to Xbox One X EU from PS4) to fully embrace ESOs glory on the One X (looks fabulous on a 4k HDR10 TV btw).

And to finally embrace my inner Khajiit.

Welcome my new Nightblade Healer Kitty! I am expecting him to be puuuuuurrrrrfect.

Got some similar sentiments towards Elsweyr? Please share!

N0r4NRu.jpg

HBUy5p6.jpg
Edited by Seraphayel on January 12, 2019 8:17PM
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should come to Xbox NA. Last time I was on EU, the servers were borderline ded.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Pride! May you walk on warm sands!
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should come to Xbox NA. Last time I was on EU, the servers were borderline ded.

Well I checked this and the starter towns were pretty busy and Vivec is crowded, only DC (which I an playing btw) had just 2/3.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome traveller. Together we will all walk again on warm sands.

Then probably take a nap.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *pets him* What's his name?
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.
    The first time I ever played a Khajiit, it felt weird to me. The whole animal-headed-man thing was too strange for me. I deleted him and didn't play a Khajiit again for a long, long time.
    Now I have another Khajiit character and I'm over the weirdness.

It took me a while to get used to playing an Argonian, too, but now that I'm used to it, I love them.

Edited by SydneyGrey on January 13, 2019 12:16AM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Nice.
    The first time I ever played a Khajiit, it felt weird to me. The whole animal-headed-man thing was too strange for me. I deleted him and didn't play a Khajiit again for a long, long time.
    Now I have another Khajiit character and I'm over the weirdness.

I've been playing mainly khajiit and argonians since Morrowind (which was my first TES game) precisely because they're so strange. I'd only played 1 RPG with cat people and lizard people before (Lands of Lore, and yes I know there's 3 of those games but I'd only played 1) and they were quite different whereas everything has humans and most things have elves.

Trying to get the racial abilities to work with the build I wanted in Morrowind was...interesting. Fortunately I've never minded making games harder for myself.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super kool Tomcat you got there....
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racials don't matter, i got Trial titles on a Khajiit MagSorc.

But yes, welcome to the fluff.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    High-five, pup! My healer is nightblade khajiit too. She was the second character I created after launch, so pretty mature by now.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB are nice dungeon healers as I understand, never done magblade seriously myself.
    Has multiple Khajiit healers and done most vet dlc on some of them.

Changed my main from sorc healer to stamsorc after murkmire.
    Update killed part of the unique thing about sorc and main is also master crafter, does all the quests and achievement hunter who work better on an stamina build
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After fleeing the illusion of the vicious sload in Summerset me got in trouble with the Harvester of Souls. Another time me managed to free from unsettling claws, after the giant lady with the blonde furhead helped me. This paws finally reached the sands of Stros M'Kai, where a nice bottle of moon sugar essence was awaiting. What adventure might wait fur me?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello handsome!

*falls on purpose* I need healing!

Khajiit has heals, yes?

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello handsome!

Khajiit has heals, yes?

Khajiit has heals if you have wounds?
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one, right after drinking a bit too much moon sugar lemonade, passed out in the beautiful tavern in Port Hunding. When this one woke up in the evening, his hair was extended and combed, even braided! This one thinks it was the weird Wood Elf lady that was flirting the entire day with Khajiit adventurer!

VPKUMhi.jpg

Fellow brethren, what do you say, keep the new furcut or getting rid of it?
    Hello handsome!

Khajiit has heals, yes?

I haz heals and I can help!
    Edited by Seraphayel on January 13, 2019 3:41PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajit was my first character back in 2016,

I did not know much and was running Khajit as Magicka Templar, later i started reading Deltia's builds and dumped Khajit for Dark Elf Templar.

I wish if next patch will bring good balance to racial passive so I will start playing again Khajit Magicka Templar.
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on January 13, 2019 3:42PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    This one, right after drinking a bit too much moon sugar lemonade, passed out in the beautiful tavern in Port Hunding. When this one woke up in the evening, his hair was extended and combed, even braided! This one thinks it was the weird Wood Elf lady that was flirting the entire day with Khajiit adventurer!

VPKUMhi.jpg

Hello handsome!

Khajiit has heals, yes?

You should have had the Port Hunding Cheese Fries before the lemonade :'( She’s dressing you up like a turkey about to be eaten! The metal bits in the braids do match tones with your eyes, I say give it a day and see if you like it <3
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajit was my first character back in 2016,

I did not know much and was running Khajit as Magicka Templar, later i started reading Deltia's builds and dumped Khajit for Dark Elf Templar.

I wish if next patch will bring good balance to racial passive so I will start playing again Khajit Magicka Templar.

I’ve got a feeling ZOS is gonna finally buff Khajiit. They would be idiots to bungle them right before Elsweyr, if as many people make Khajiit for exploring Elsweyr like they did Altmer for Summerset and Dunmer for Morrowind.
    Edited by Sheezabeast on January 13, 2019 4:14PM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

VPKUMhi.jpg

Hello handsome!

Khajiit has heals, yes?

You should have had the Port Hunding Cheese Fries before the lemonade :'( She’s dressing you up like a turkey about to be eaten! The metal bits in the braids do match tones with your eyes, I say give it a day and see if you like it <3

Ah right! Matching with my eye colour, how beautiful. Maybe this one should say thank you to crazy Wood Elf lady that smelled like rainy forest and wet earth.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anjazah welcomes you to the family. May you always feel the sun on your back and feel warm sands beneath your feet.

KFm9mL9.jpg
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of this one characters are Khajiit. Has an Altmer and Bosmer for balance :)
    7gD2fqGl.jpg
    Edited by zaria on January 14, 2019 2:12PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the resource nerf, my main was a Mageblade Khajiit. My guilds first VMOL progression had 2 Mageblade Khajiit (before the nerf). A guild mate got Flawless Conquerer on his MageBlade Khajiit (again......before the nerf). I also completed VMA on my Khajiit (guess what? before the nerf)

It was decent to run as a magic Khajiit then.

I changed my race to an Altmer but I created a new character to be specifically a Mage Khajiit, even have him dressed up to look like a mage but I can tell a difference in resource management and damage between the two.
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on January 14, 2019 2:07PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Robo_Hobo
      Robo_Hobo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Before the resource nerf, my main was a Mageblade Khajiit. My guilds first VMOL progression had 2 Mageblade Khajiit (before the nerf). A guild mate got Flawless Conquerer on his MageBlade Khajiit (again......before the nerf). I also completed VMA on my Khajiit (guess what? before the nerf)

It was decent to run as a magic Khajiit then.

I changed my race to an Altmer but I created a new character to be specifically a Mage Khajiit, even have him dressed up to look like a mage but I can tell a difference in resource management and damage between the two.

Maybe we'll be lucky and the upcoming racial rebalance will thin the gap of power and sustain difference between BIS and non-BIS races for each role.
      Edited by Robo_Hobo on January 14, 2019 2:41PM
    • NoTimeToWait
      NoTimeToWait
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Do I have any similar sentiments? Oh, well, I guess 10 times that, because 10 out of my 15 character slots are occupied by khajiits. So yes, I am furry prepared to wreak havoc and bring yarn to Elsweyr
      Edited by NoTimeToWait on January 14, 2019 4:49PM
    • richo262
      richo262
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Wouldn't you want to wait til the chapter is out? Kitteh Necro!
    • Seraphayel
      Seraphayel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This one was roaming through the lands of the Bretons and was very stunned by the beautiful sunset it experienced in the forests of Glenumbra! Khajiit had to halt for a second and just enjoy the gorgeous colors of the trees while feeling the sunbeams warming its fur...

WwSpij6r.jpg

(fyi: Xbox One X EU, 4K TV)
      Edited by Seraphayel on January 18, 2019 8:57PM
      PS5
      EU
      Aldmeri Dominion
      - Khajiit Arcanist -
    • Aznarb
      Aznarb
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yeah a Khajiit thread screen o/
      Welcome to the family from Orack Maesa !

x5pQ9B2.jpg
      [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
      [ Khajiit ]
      [ Templar - Healer ]
      [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Ananoriel
      Ananoriel
      ✭✭✭
      He looks great! I am thinking about making a khaijit nb as well, but I am currently leveling a Templar healer first.
    • ccmedaddy
      ccmedaddy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Nice. I'll be following suit shortly, but I'm having trouble deciding which class to go with because the new passives are so versatile and flexible.
    • Aznarb
      Aznarb
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ccmedaddy wrote: »
      Nice. I'll be following suit shortly, but I'm having trouble deciding which class to go with because the new passives are so versatile and flexible.

Honestly I don't mind about passive.
      I've start at DK so I've choose Dark Elf cuz passive was looking great for despite Khajiit was looking very attractive to me.
      But two week later, I was like "aww screw it I wanna a kitty" and then buy a change race token and voilà !
      [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
      [ Khajiit ]
      [ Templar - Healer ]
      [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]