The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will Midyear Mayhem return?

Aerius_Sygale
Aerius_Sygale
✭✭✭✭
So, last few days of the Midyear Mayhem encore, as they call it, are we getting it again in like July or August, or...something else? I really hope actually remotely close to "Midyear"... Do we know? Or can only assumptions be made, and speculation? Maybe a word from @ZOS_GinaBruno . . . ?
PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably sometime in the middle of the year.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mid year

So july
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend said they heard toward the end of the year, thought that sounded dumb... Sure hope you guys have the right of it.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It occurs at the beginning and end of the year, thus the name, "midyear".
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last two years it started July 2x so expect it this year again around that time.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    The last two years it started July 2x so expect it this year again around that time.

i'd bet after the Elsweyr is released.
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next Midyear event will be in December, obviously, following the New Life festival in June.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Actually, I think it happened during August last year because they were delaying it a bit while they tried to fix some PvP issues so it could be a better, smoother experience. That was cute. :P
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was really fun this round. I will miss this event.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that I read that they were canceling PvP with the next chapter? ...oh wait, the forums got that wrong? Shrugs, at least the forums didn't get their spellcrafting prediction wrong. I cannot wait to use that feature when Elsweyr comes out!

....oh wait, :'(:'(
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I think it happened during August last year because they were delaying it a bit while they tried to fix some PvP issues so it could be a better, smoother experience. That was cute. :P

It started end of July and was running till early August. In 2017 it started a bit sooner than in 2018 and finished end of July iirc.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • XiDiabolismiX
    XiDiabolismiX
    ✭✭✭
    It occurs at the beginning and end of the year, thus the name, "midyear".

In what part of the world is that classified as mid-year? I would highly assume that mid-year stands for middle-of-the-year...... hence why it’s been around July.... middle.
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn they are having this event again this year :/
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We havent even finished this one and you are worried about when the next one is starting?