The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I get event tickets?

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. I really haven't figured it out yet. I'm doing daily battlegrounds etc. but I don't get any event tickets. Impresaria had no quest for me - so what am I missing? Do I have to activate something to qualify? Or how do I get those tickets if not by daily dungeon or battlegrounds?
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to do a daily quest - whether it's a scouting mission or kill 20 targets
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Daily Random Battleground wont count. You'll need to get one of three quests from the Battlemaster.
    Let the Games Begin - Play 5 games
    Test of Valor - get 1000 medal points
    Test of Mettle - win 3 games
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each event has it's own quests, and objectives. here is a link with the full details for this specific event. I hope. It helps.https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55475
    Edited by Arrodisia on January 17, 2019 11:46PM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The town quests count as well. As I don't PvP I go to Bruma when it is under DC control and run a daily there for my tickets.
  • LaveniaRose
    LaveniaRose
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I find the battle grounds master Rivkyn easiest to find in Auridon. Go down the stars from the wayshire to the tent on the right. Collect a quest, abandon if you want a different option and re-collect, then complete your battleground.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah so I have to so specific quests to get it? As I am quite low level I'd prefer BG or PvE (are there even PvE quests?) quests.

So the "win 3 battlegrounds" quest from Rivkyn would give me tickets?

Does a quest show me when I get event tickets from it?

Thanks all!
    Edited by Seraphayel on January 17, 2019 11:59PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The three quests I listed from the Battlemaster will give tickets.

So will quests in Cyrodiil that you get from your Alliance Quest boards (Scouting, Bounty, Capture Resource, Capture Keep, and Conquests), the Grand Warlord (Capture Elder Scroll) or from the towns. Town quests are PVE but certainly have the risk of PVP from other players.
  • Sylvis
    Sylvis
    ✭✭✭
    Quickest way is to do the scouting quests in Cyrodiil. If it's a farther away keep/resource you can even try asking in zone for someone to share a closer one.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go into a low population PvP campaign and do the scout quest daily. It's unlikely you will encounter any players at all. Let alone have to do battle.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Ah so I have to so specific quests to get it? As I am quite low level I'd prefer BG or PvE (are there even PvE quests?) quests.

So the "win 3 battlegrounds" quest from Rivkyn would give me tickets?

Does a quest show me when I get event tickets from it?

Thanks all!

The town quests are PvE. As I said in my last post I am in the DC alliance so go to Bruma. The other two alliances have their own towns as well. If you go when your town is under your alliance's control the risk of PvP is low. I have been going to Cyrodiil since the event started and have only seen two players from an opposing alliance. One was fighting someone when I came out of the building and they killed me. By the time I returned they were gone. The other was a pretty low level player who attacked me but I was able to one shot them. My guess is they were after the Bruma shard. If they had left me alone I would have left them alone.

Completing any of the quest as the first one of the day will award two tickets. You should see them go by in the loot display and under the currency tab of your inventory.

One suggestion I have is to not carry a lot of Tel Var stones in your inventory but to bank them. This way if you are killed you don't lose as many.
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on January 18, 2019 12:31AM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, very much appreciated help!
    Just one last question: when does this event end? Is it even worth to participate or should I better start with the next one? The whole Indrik unlocking is so confusing for me.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, very much appreciated help!
    Just one last question: when does this event end? Is it even worth to participate or should I better start with the next one? The whole Indrik unlocking is so confusing for me.

Event ends 1500 hours UTC Monday the 21st. You can still get 10 tickets if you get them done by 0600 UTC today.
    Edited by EvilAutoTech on January 18, 2019 12:43AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The in-game help section has a wealth of details on Indrik evolution ... so read up when you have a free moment, @Seraphayel.

It’s in the events section.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 18, 2019 2:08AM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all!
    Unfortunately I didn't do the daily yesterday and now I am missing tickets and won't reach 10 during this event. Is this a problem?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks all!
    Unfortunately I didn't do the daily yesterday and now I am missing tickets and won't reach 10 during this event. Is this a problem?
    Nah there are a bunch of events coming up where you can earn tickets. Morrowind event, Thieves Guild/DB event and Jester's Festival are all happening in the next couple months.