The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Trials lags again since Tuesday 01/15 patch

Zedrian
Zedrian
✭✭✭
Last week, to our biggest surprise there were no lags at all for everyone when we were working on vMOL Hardmode. Even players with slower connections and the original PS4 felt the game was smooth and responsive.

But since Tuesday's (1/15/19) update the lags have come back, and worse than before. Some of us with Fiber optic connections and PS4 pros had multiple crashes in the trial. We tried working vMOL HM Tuesday and Wednesday after the Patch, but it was unplayable for all of us and we decided to stop early as a consequence. We felt we wasted 2 evenings of our time, created much frustration and pushing players to stop the game altogether.

There is obviously a problem with Servers or the Network that feeds into the servers, or maybe the code. But our connections and PS4 hardware are not to blame obviously as one day we get a whole week of perfectly functioning game, and the next it is awful. Our group of players have decided not to purchase Elsweyr until we can reliably enjoy the game in trials. I know we are a small community, but it wouldn't hurt to give the servers some love. PS4 Europe
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    Since Tuesday I crash every 30-45 minutes. How are we supposed to play? I don’t have connection issues and it only started since last Tuesday. Also this is happening to other players
    Edited by Zedrian on January 18, 2019 8:05PM
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have also noticed since the last patch that I am getting lag in normal daily pledges where there as none before. The problem also occurs in Cyrodiil where the lag for me was bad at times but has gotten much worse in the last week.
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    Currently running vmol, 3 crashes in 10 minutes. Great...