Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfit Slots... *Warning*

ShadowWolf44
ShadowWolf44
✭✭✭
Every so often, I see the "Outfit Slots" go on sale for 750 crowns. While I felt this is a bit expensive for an outfit slot, (as most things are), I figured, over time, it might be worth spending 7500 crowns, to have 10 different outfits, for my 8 toons.

WRONG> I bought two new outfit slots, at different times, and one of those was on a toon I'm not really all that interested in having too many outfits for. However, the timer was almost up on the sale, so I just bought it on her, figuring it was for all my toons. They are NOT.

The FIRST outfit slots we got, covered all characters. The next two I bought, I left alone, until I was ready for them, which, a few months later, turned out to be yesterday. When I went to add new outfits for 3 of my toons, there were NO extra outfits. I thought maybe it was a glitch or mistake, so I filed a report. Later, I was thinking..."they wouldn't just make if for ONE toon, for 750 crowns would they? I mean, no way, right?".

750, ON SALE. For ONE of your characters, ONLY. Insanity. That would be 60,000.... SIXTY-THOUSAND CROWNS, if you wanted to have 10 outfit slots, for 8 toons. That's almost SIX HUNDRED REAL LIFE DOLLARS, for OUTFIT SLOTS.

This is pure insanity. So, I figured I'd best come and try to warn people, before they too, get burned. 1500 crowns, ON SALE, got me 2 outfit slots, 1 for two different toons, and one of those, I didn't want it for.

Unbelievable. yet, not.

You've been warned.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been known since dragonbones release
    Edited by huschdeguddzje on January 18, 2019 4:23PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, there's a huge thread on this with 35 pages of responses.

While it certainly doesn't hurt to post a PSA about the issue, it's long been known and entirely why I've never bought any outfit slots, even when they've been on sale.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 18, 2019 5:06PM
  • ShadowWolf44
    ShadowWolf44
    ✭✭✭
    Been known since dragonbones release

Good. Wish I'd of seen it. Must not have went far enough in. Long as people are aware, all I'm looking for.