The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we get another Motif that purchased only with Alliance Points

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
We haven’t had a new AP only motif since Morrowind released and it really shows. After this event I’ll have 20 million Ap saved because no one needs Militany Ordinator or Akavari Motifs anymore. I try to sell them and get no response for weeks now.
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So your logic is becuase you have enough AP that justifies making a motif for AP?

A bit selfish isn't it?.

I know, I have 1000s of master writ vouchers can we please have another espensive motif for them?
    Edited by Skwor on January 17, 2019 6:41PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skwor wrote: »
    So your logic is becuase you have enough AP that justifies making a motif for AP?

A bit selfish isn't it?.

I know, I have 1000s of master writ vouchers can we please have another espensive motif for them?

After 2 years of no motifs available for the content in which some of us play yes. Almost all motifs are obtainable through pve. Whether it be daily’s or dungeons.

Maybe you should make a post about not having anything to spend writ vouchers on

You also chose to get that specific currency that can be liquidated. Ap is very difficult to move.

Maybe all the furniture could be purchased through AP as well
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps you could include some ideas on the motifs to be added. What would make sense? Maybe they could release something when they turn IC into its own campaign?

I would also like to see another motif added at some point to the Master Writ vendor. I'd like to use my vouchers for more than just furnishings. And, the glass motif and ebony motif don't sell any better than MO does.

Granted, the Midyear Mayhem events give PvPers a LOT of extra AP, with nothing new to spend it on. But crafters don't have any opportunities to really stockpile writ vouchers. Perhaps they could also do some sort of event for crafting where we could get double vouchers (or increased chance for writs and better quality writs). Won't ever happen, of course, as I can't imagine what kind of event could be centered around crafting. Unless it's some sort of event to celebrate homestead.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 17, 2019 9:48PM
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    buy some gold jewelry or monster sets. B)