The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No auto renew for six month sub, Added 1 yr sub. When did this happen?

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
I know its been a while since I looked but when did they take away the option for the 6 month sub to auto renew and add an option for a full year subscription?

Also, If I change to the 1 year sub, will it bill me when it is due or will it bill me when I change it? I have about a month left on my present sub.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/esoplus
Edited by Casdha on January 18, 2019 3:04PM
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Odd. I am PC-EU and have a 6-month sub which runs out on 24th Jan so was concerned by this.

When looking at my account details however it says I will be charged on 24th which implies an auto-renew. Maybe it is only for new purchasers?

Guess we'll know better after 24th or if someone can clarify the official position.

I'll update in this thread if my auto-renew doesn't happen.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking at the eso+ link above and it lists 180 days as always for US. Checked UK version and they also still have 180 days listed.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on January 18, 2019 5:17PM
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    I'm looking at the eso+ link above and it lists 180 days as always for US. Checked UK version and they also still have 180 days listed.

Its there but if you look to the right side the 6 month is the only one that does not auto renew (as listed)
    Edited by Casdha on January 18, 2019 5:34PM

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That appears to be a PS4 issue. It auto-renews for both PC and XB.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Ah I saw the top but I didn't realize it was defaulted to PS4 and that they changed if you click on them, I thought it was listed for all three.

Still didn't know they added a 1 year sub though.

Edit: I just changed to a 1 Year sub from a 6 month sub and it will not bill until my due date. (in case anyone is curious about that)
    Edited by Casdha on January 18, 2019 5:57PM

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Ah I saw the top but I didn't realize it was defaulted to PS4 and that they changed if you click on them, I thought it was listed for all three.

Still didn't know they added a 1 year sub though.

Edit: I just changed to a 1 Year sub from a 6 month sub and it will not bill until my due date. (in case anyone is curious about that)

The one-year sub was added this past November, so it's pretty new.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Makes sense; Thanks Jayne