The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legends of Tamriel! Established guild, recruiting CORE members

dalymiddleboro
Ps4 console, North America server

Established guild, recruiting core members. Activities almost daily.

Veteran dungeons and pledges, PvP and exploration as well as trials.

Message myself psn is dalymiddleboro

Or

Message psn isiot_x

Was once retired, but are rebuilding Tamrielian Legends!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone, if you're looking to break into a guild from the ground up, do trials, dungeons, exploration, PvP or whatever, this is your chance. We're still building our core foundation, we'll take care of you. We are mature adults, but definitely like to toss a few cocktails back and party on the weekends. Will be doing raids every saturday night! We also have a discord that's active with our members.
Edited by dalymiddleboro on January 18, 2019 5:45PM
  • dalymiddleboro
    Bump
  • dalymiddleboro
    Bump!
  • Thevorpal1
    Thevorpal1
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining. Returning player, looking to join an active guild. PSN: Fractal_Dissonan

Thanks!
  • Sparkella
    Sparkella
    Soul Shriven
    Just invited you Thevorpal
  • dalymiddleboro
    Bump!
  • dalymiddleboro
    Bump!
  • Isiot_X
    Isiot_X
    Wait, I thought we were Tamrielian Legends
  • dalymiddleboro
    Isiot_X wrote: »
    Wait, I thought we were Tamrielian Legends

Lol
  • RogueUM
    RogueUM
    Soul Shriven
    How many members does the guild have? Still active? I’m looking for a guild to complete vet dungeon achievements and skin run progressions
  • dalymiddleboro
    RogueUM wrote: »
    How many members does the guild have? Still active? I’m looking for a guild to complete vet dungeon achievements and skin run progressions

Still active, 50 members, we raid every saturday
  • Isiot_X
    Isiot_X
    We are a TLC guild.
  • dalymiddleboro
    Isiot_X wrote: »
    We are a TLC guild.

We don't go chasing waterfalls
  • Mookie_McGroin
    Delete
    Edited by Mookie_McGroin on April 18, 2018 7:15PM
  • dalymiddleboro
    Bump
  • dalymiddleboro
    Bump to the top

Now accepting new members!

Discord is a must, and core spots have opened. Come become part of the established trials core, before elswyr hits!