The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If ZOS can bring back Dragons, does that mean we're going to see.....

Jimmy
Jimmy
✭✭✭✭✭
.... the Dwemer make a come back in next years chapter?

If ZOS can bring back one magical race for sales, what's stopping them from bringing back another next year?

I can see it now.... Next year, a new chapter zone in the DC area, focused on the lore, disappearance, and discovery of the Dwemer. Where you at Yagrum Bagarn?
PC NA
@SkruDe
  • K0rpeN
    K0rpeN
    ✭✭✭
    Why you make a post if you are ignorant about ES lore?
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K0rpeN wrote: »
    Why you make a post if you are ignorant about ES lore?

You clearly are closed minded. The ignorance lies between your ears, not mine.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but they might bring back the Dunmer.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the Dwemer are not dead, they "disappeared".
    Just like the dragons were not dead, they were "in hiding".

Just saying, if ZOS has the flexibility to bring back a "hidden" race, I can see them spinning a way to touch on a "disappeared" race. Even if that means in a zone not on Nirn.... :O!
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dwemer are simply gone, bar the one. The whole thing that makes Dwemer so interesting is the mystery of their sudden and complete disappearance from Nirn.

The Dragons have never been gone. Just mostly killed and the rest were/are in hiding, or, as far as I understand it, three of them somehow locked up in Elsweyr and quite eager to get free and to get some revenge.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com