The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Summerset included for Elsweyr digital upgrade pre-order?

mreisse
mreisse
✭✭✭
Why is Summerset not included in the Elsweyr digital upgrade pre-order bonuses? Morrowind was bundled when Summerset was on pre-order, why isn't Elsweyr treated the same? The upgrade is also $10 more than last year's equivalent pre-order bundle. Not cool
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DxDuTqWXgAAF6OQ.jpg:large
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not cool
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they said it would be during the Twitch broadcast.

Don't do this much anymore but @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Edit: go to 1hr 26min 30 seconds, My mistake, they do say "This is for full digital versions only" I must have heard it wrong the first time.

Edited by Casdha on January 18, 2019 2:02PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably did not include Morrowind or Summerset in the upgrade because of all the people crying that they should get something else or pay less since they already owned Morrowind when they bought the Summerset upgrade.

It would be nice if they offered an upgrade version that included both though. I guess it was a matter of not complicating things with too many options. I am sure the Summerset zone will become DLC upon the release of Elsweyr.
  • mreisse
    mreisse
    ✭✭✭
    They probably did not include Morrowind or Summerset in the upgrade because of all the people crying that they should get something else or pay less since they already owned Morrowind when they bought the Summerset upgrade.

The jokes on them (and us) since the digital upgrade standard edition I would have bought is more expensive for less content... Ugh