Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Society of Scholars] Social Guild for Lore Fans +Story-Mode Dungeon Runs+

• DeathlurkZ
    DeathlurkZ
    ✭✭✭
    can you add me @DeathlurkZ and add @Shibbieluv
  • Sinsai
    Sinsai
    ✭✭
    @Robo_Hobo

Sounds like my type of Guild, send invite to @peebee929
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well met, Robo_Hobo!

I too enjoy Elder Scrolls lore and wishing to experience all the stories of ESO thoroughly has left many of the difficult dungeons on my map unexplored. I would appreciate an invite to join the Society of Scholars!

@Darkhorse1975
    Master Craftsman!
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darkhorse1975

I hope we can help you get the chance to finally see those dungeon quest stories. Some of them are fairly interesting. :)

@Sinsai

@DeathlurkZ

@Vinterskald

Alright, just sent all of you an invite to the guild in-game, I look forward to getting to chat with you all. :)

• BlakeMeUp
    BlakeMeUp
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds really cool! I'd love to join this cult guild if you're still recruiting

My in-game id: @BestSeatInTheHouse
    Edited by BlakeMeUp on October 20, 2018 3:06PM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @BlakeMeUp
    Invite sent, welcome
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    We are still looking for new members. If you enjoy Elder Scrolls lore and like to do quests in dungeons come join us. Both new and experienced players are welcome 😀
  • craterdwellerub17_ESO
    Would love an invite if you are still recruiting. I've avoided the 4 person dungeons because this late in the game I figured everyone had already completed the quests.

I'm @craterdweller on PC/NA. Mostly play weekends and late afternoon/early evening Pacific time weekdays.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @craterdwellerub17_ESO

invite sent, welcome!
    there are a few ppl out there who haven't completed all the dgn quests yet
    about 50% of dgn quests were ruined for my main by PUGs who almost always speedrun
    but now that I'm in this guild I can do those dgn quests properly on my alt
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Welcome all new members!
    We're still recruiting.
    If you'd like to join please leave a message here or in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/rjGRrje
  • Shortb0y
    Shortb0y
    ✭✭
    Kia Ora @DwellsInNorthwest, I am keen to join a guild that is not in a rush. Newbie to the game and don’t have the twitch skills of some but enjoy exploring... I am on PC/NA @Tuhua

Cheers
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Shortb0y
    invite sent, welcome!
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    We are growing and still looking for new members. If you like to run dungeons for quest and content without being rushed then come join us 😃
  • pnyxe
    pnyxe
    Soul Shriven
    Kudos for the idea. With all the lore background and the no-rush dungeon delving, all you need is doing them in-character as a true Society of Scholars!
  • Shortb0y
    Shortb0y
    ✭✭
    Top guild very helpful and no pressure to rush 😁
  • opalbee
    opalbee
    ✭✭
    Hello, scholars! I'm currently 'shopping' for a guild to join. I'm ridiculously introverted so I've resisted joining a guild up until now, but even we introverts get lonely and I'd like to find people to play with occasionally. I'm on west coast time and have a school-aged kid at home, but I'm able to get in some gaming on the weekends and the occasional weeknight. I'm playing (as of right now) a Lvl 29 Nord DK and a Lvl 27 Nord Templar, so I'm still very much learning the ropes and the lingo, for sure, but I'm a longtime Elder Scrolls fan.

I'm @opalbee if you're still recruiting and my noob status isn't a dealbreaker. :p Thanks!
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Hi @opalbee we're definitely still recruiting and we'd love to have you join us! :)
    We have a few members on the west coast of the US with you but are really from all over - I'm in South Africa! As a longtime TES fan I'm certain you'll feel right at home! And don't worry about learning the game - most of us are in the same boat - so if you have questions just ask! Will send invite to @opalbee when I'm next ingame. Welcome!
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @opalbee
    invite sent, welcome aboard!
  • opalbee
    opalbee
    ✭✭
    Wonderful, thank you all so much. :blush:
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, I guess I'm what you would call a veteran player 810CP, with several chars. I like the idea of helping new players and running dungeons without rushing so we can all enjoy them.

If you still recruiting my username is @Wun
    Thanks!
  • sithhk
    sithhk
    Soul Shriven
    returning player after a few years and would like to join @titanHK
  • BJHano73
    BJHano73
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd be interested in joining you guys. Returning after about a year off. @BJHano73
    Thanks!
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Loves_guars
    @sithhk
    @BJHano73

You have all been invited. Welcome!
  • Swordofire101
    Swordofire101
    Soul Shriven
    @Robo_Hobo

Hello, this sounds like the right fit for me. I enjoy the stories to this game, its one of the main reasons I love it so much!

Im new-ish to ESO but not new to MMO's.

I'm just looking for a casual guild to enjoy this game with.

If you would have me, that would be much appreciated! Thanks.

@Swordofire101
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    There's plenty of guilds for doing dungeons fast, but what about if you just want to do one slowly so you can read and listen to all of the quest dialogue, maybe even explore around it a bit? What if you want to talk about all of the many quests and stories ESO has to offer, or even from the rest of the Elder Scrolls franchise? There aren't many guilds that advertise a focus on these things, and I think it's about time there is.

We're the Society of Scholars, just some people who love talking about the lore of TES, and doing group quests together if we can't do them alone.

Whether you're new to the game or a long-time veteran, a loremaster or only just starting to learn, low level or high, online every day or maybe even only when new DLC comes out, if you like what we're about, you're welcome among us in our endeavor to achieve CHIM.

I'm @Robo_Hobo in-game, sometimes known as AedricDaedra elsewhere. I enjoy a quick dungeon as much as the next person, and I love overcoming difficult challenges too, but I also love the storytelling of this game and the rest of the series, and to relax and explore and take in the world and enjoy it to the fullest. Group dungeon quests are never usually the deepest in their storytelling compared to the rest of the game's quests, but I still feel those that want the chance to experience them without rushing them should have that chance to do so, and I'm willing to take the time of day to help those who do want it, through the dungeons, and let them take as long as they like - even if I've done that dungeon 100 times already. It's my hope that others who join this guild will also share that same willingness to help others - and to enjoy talking about the lore of this expansive world we play in, of course.

If you'd like to join our cult guild, either message down below, leave me a PM in-game or on the forums with your in-game username!

Just want to pop in and give kudos to you for creating such an environment for people who want to take their time and smell the roses. I think this is a wonderful idea that can help some misplaced adventurers who enjoy the lore and want to absorb it all.

Keep up the good work!
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Swordofire101
    invite sent, welcome!
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad you guys are on NA...

If any EU folks have a similar idea, do let me know. ;)
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • sh_shatter
    This one would like to join, but we exist in different realities, dark moons. This one will stay here and hope to see other lore seekers to come, and perhaps one day she find like-minded folks on EU, one can hope, yes?
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sh_shatter wrote: »
    This one would like to join, but we exist in different realities, dark moons. This one will stay here and hope to see other lore seekers to come, and perhaps one day she find like-minded folks on EU, one can hope, yes?

I hope one such group forms for the EU as well :)
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in joining your guild. Thank you for sending an invitation.
    Master Angler