The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elsweyr Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade HELP

Naaura
Naaura
✭✭
Hello!
I wanted to have some questions answered.
Ive got ESO base game without any DLCs.
And the next expansion reveal was amazing! I wanted to know if buying the Elsweyr Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade will work on my current game, since it already has Morrowind and Summerset?

It sounds like a great deal to me, as I want to make sure its going to work while able to access the dlcs.

Thanks!
Fan of the elder scrolls series since TES: Morrowind
Bought all games and dlcs.
  • FlubberPuddy
    FlubberPuddy
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry this isn't an answer, but I actually have the same question!

I already have base ESO, actually I have the Gold Edition which included the 4 DLC Pack. When I try to buy

ELSWEYR STANDARD DIGITAL EDITION

It will tell me "You do not qualify for this product" in place of the "Buy now" button and won't let me move onto purchasing it.

Yet for some reason, when I try to buy

ELSWEYR DIGITAL COLLECTOR'S EDITION

It will tell me "Buy now" allowing me to continue with making a purchase.

I'm not sure what the refund policy is for purchasing digitally and being unable to activate the code onto my EXISTING ESO ACCOUNT therefore I hope someone could chime in with an answer.

Has anyone that has an EXISTING ESO ACCOUNT purchased the ELSWEYR DIGITAL COLLECTOR'S EDITION and been able to apply to code to their current account?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you already have the base game, you’ll want to buy the Elsweyr Digital Upgrade.
  • Naaura
    Naaura
    ✭✭
    If you already have the base game, you’ll want to buy the Elsweyr Digital Upgrade.

Ok but what if i will want to buy the non Upgrade version(+2 DLCs)? Will it still work on my existing ESO game?
  • FlubberPuddy
    FlubberPuddy
    Soul Shriven
    Naaura wrote: »

Ok but what if i will want to buy the non Upgrade version(+2 DLCs)? Will it still work on my existing ESO game?

Hey man! I decided to ask ESO Support directly since it doesn't seem like people can understand the question we're asking :pensive:

Anyways here is what they said:

"Thank you for reaching out to us on this issue! If you make the purchase while logged in to the account you wish to play from, the purchase will be added to your account. I have provided a list of goodies below that are included in the Collectors Edition. If you do not wish to purchase the Digital Collectors Edition or the Upgrade, you may wish to look into the Elsweyrd Digital Upgrade instead."

The bold is the key point. Once I got this answer I decided to take the leap and it worked!

To clarify:

1) Be LOGGED IN to the account you wish to give access to on ESO Store

2) Make the purchase

3) Once purchase confirmed you can go to Account Summary and see your Game Version Updated automatically! No need to enter in producte key manually

I logged on to ESO and had the Summerset Expansion cinematic play, as well as when I went to create a new character I had access to the Warden Class!

Hope this helps everyone who isn't sure if they can add game editions to their existing account. If it lets you purchase off the ESO Store while Logged In then it gets added automatically to that account.
  • Naaura
    Naaura
    ✭✭

Hey man! I decided to ask ESO Support directly since it doesn't seem like people can understand the question we're asking :pensive:

"Thank you for reaching out to us on this issue! If you make the purchase while logged in to the account you wish to play from, the purchase will be added to your account. I have provided a list of goodies below that are included in the Collectors Edition. If you do not wish to purchase the Digital Collectors Edition or the Upgrade, you may wish to look into the Elsweyrd Digital Upgrade instead."

The bold is the key point. Once I got this answer I decided to take the leap and it worked!

To clarify:

2) Make the purchase

3) Once purchase confirmed you can go to Account Summary and see your Game Version Updated automatically! No need to enter in producte key manually

I logged on to ESO and had the Summerset Expansion cinematic play, as well as when I went to create a new character I had access to the Warden Class!

Hope this helps everyone who isn't sure if they can add game editions to their existing account. If it lets you purchase off the ESO Store while Logged In then it gets added automatically to that account.

Need to clarify something.
    on the first step, do you have to be logged in in-game or on the website while doing the purchase?
  • FlubberPuddy
    FlubberPuddy
    Soul Shriven
    Naaura wrote: »

To clarify:

2) Make the purchase

Need to clarify something.
    on the first step, do you have to be logged in in-game or on the website while doing the purchase?

Logged in on the website, in-game doesn't matter.

So while you're browsing the ESO store you should be seeing your Account Name and then Sign Out next to it during the whole purchase.