The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can we PLEASE

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
Have the option to craft potions in bulk on console next patch. I'm fed up of spending half an hour mindlessly pressing square to craft 4 at a time. There is literally no reason not to implement this feature. Comment if you agree.... or you don't. just get this noticed by zos.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been suggested. There are a few venues that have a more "direct" connection with the devs, and it's there, it's been proposed. I don't know why it's not implemented, as it would be a huge QoL improvement for console.

Even if it just automated it like MultiCraft does for PC, as least you can do something else, but bulk crafting would be huge.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    It has been suggested. There are a few venues that have a more "direct" connection with the devs, and it's there, it's been proposed. I don't know why it's not implemented, as it would be a huge QoL improvement for console.

Even if it just automated it like MultiCraft does for PC, as least you can do something else, but bulk crafting would be huge.

This is the first time anyone has agreed with me on these forums, I appreciate it! I gues atleast by posting this a dev has a chance of seeing it again.
  • RavenEye
    RavenEye
    ✭✭
    I agree :)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I'd love to have this. Maybe it will be one of their QoL improvements during the 5th year of ESO. We can hope!

Heck, we're FINALLY getting an updated guild trader UI - that is HUGE for console players. Text search...yes!!!

Also, in the post-show, they highlighted a new guild invite system, where guilds can advertise and accept applications. That's a great tool for guilds.

So, maybe there's hope for some other improvements to the UI for consoles, which don't have the benefit of add-ons.