The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character blocked for no reason

Dr_Rektar
Dr_Rektar
✭✭✭
bought morrowind, entered BGs and in 5 mins in BG char wass booted and i cant log on it, getting error 326 for no reason, submited ticket to recive answer why i was blocked. Getting 0 response( Did i spend money just be blocked from game? Was doing deathmatch and all i did - was trying to figure out sigil spawns
@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can you explaing what is that?
Edited by Dr_Rektar on September 1, 2017 12:35AM
Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    I figured out it's a bug that battlegrounds are causing. But still I am waiting respond from support. A day+ now of no response
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Dr_Rektar Your ticket, 170831-003650, should be responded to soon by support. Please let us know if you have any issues as we can always help look into your ticket status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    And soon is a week
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I want to know, if deves are aware of that bug, because I am not the only one who experience that. And I want to know when I am able to play
  • Vodnek
    Vodnek
    Same thing happened to me and i'm waiting a response to my ticket. Have you guys been able to sort it out via support ? If so do you have any idea what causing it ?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread as it is an older discussion that is a year old. If you are getting Error 326 when logging in, please follow the steps in the help article below.

What do I do if I get an error message stating "Error 326 Character is currently locked"?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.