The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fury stacks and Shield ultimate

Att1Tude
Att1Tude
✭✭✭
When you activate your shield ultimate, does it reset Fury stacks or can you gain stacks while its active? Think ult lasts for 7s meanwhile Fury is 6s. Cant look exact numbers im not on PC right now. Need to know exactly how it works, ignore what tooltips say. And, sorry for my bad english.
PC-EU
How-Much-Is-The-Fish Stamsorc
A Friend Of Nature Magwarden
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can still get critted while blocking so yes it still works. I've used fury for like an eternity and I dont have problems getting stacks while blocking or using shield ultimate.

However keep in mind reflected projectiles will not proc the set.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on January 18, 2019 10:44AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With shield ult up, attacks still crit on you even tough they are blocked. Also there surely will be some dots running on you, which also provide some more fury stacks even with shield ult up. The only thing is, that the reflected projectiles will not hit you and therefore can no proc fury.
  • Att1Tude
    Att1Tude
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for answers i was looking for.
    PC-EU
    How-Much-Is-The-Fish Stamsorc
    A Friend Of Nature Magwarden