The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reasearch spreadsheet updated

dunaria
dunaria
Soul Shriven
I been looking for a spreadsheet to track my progression and my supply of parts in my bank. Best I found was a old google doc from 2014 where jewelcrafting where absent. Here a new version English , I also made it in French in another tab. Here the updated version I worked on it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwZB7mDsmV0uw-mWF9C6y46MWWsq-F8WpTDMMSIBEaI/edit?usp=sharing . I also aware there is a addon to track reaserch in game. Also some people like to keep the game clear as possible from addons. Enjoy the speadsheet it s free , if you find any error let me know bellow! Peace!
Edited by dunaria on January 15, 2019 5:25PM
  • dunaria
    dunaria
    Soul Shriven
    unknown.png

Edited by dunaria on January 22, 2019 9:15AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea for the console peasants, @dunaria!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to do this when I started doing research on my account (before there were add-ons for it on PC... YIKES) I still have the old pages saved in the documents I use to keep track of some of my gear I have... looks pretty with it all filled in for my main that has all 9-traits crafted.

Thanks for sharing!
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • dunaria
    dunaria
    Soul Shriven
    You welcome :wink: I hope more will enjoy it
    Edited by dunaria on January 22, 2019 9:17AM
  • dunaria
    dunaria
    Soul Shriven
    Update 2019-01-22
    1. New Look
    2. Bug Fix