The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PS4-NA) LF like minded people to run Fang Lair for Worm Personailty

Michaelkeir
Michaelkeir
✭✭✭✭✭
Like the title says, I'm interested in joining a guild or forming a group of people to work towards getting the achievements towards the personailty.

I am CP level 710 and i have a templar healer(Wormcult/Spellpower), DK and templar tank both with(Ebon/Torug's Pact), and a sorc dps pet build(julianos/necropotence). I know the mechanics as well.

Tried searching in game for a guild to help...but most guilds and pugs can't get past the 2nd boss. The people i see with the personailty refuse to communicate or help and are just plan rude.

One guy i asked said he and his group got all the achievements for it in 2 hours, but I'll take as long as need be to get it and it dosn't have to be in one day. We can do it over time due to real life responsibilities.

Anyone who has it already are welcome as well to give pointers or just drop some tips on here as to how you completed it.
  • NirnOblivionBeyond
    Hey. Were you able to get the achievement? I have run into the same problem and could use the help.