Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official discussion thread for “Get ready for ESO’s Next Big Announcement”

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ageless wrote: »
    So... dragons.
    ZOS must not have seen Reign of Fire, else they'd have known this was a bad idea. ;)

Just a bad idea for the EU server. Here in the U.S. we'll have Matthew McConaughey and his band of merciless Stamblades to spin-to-win them down.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• malnu74_ESO
    malnu74_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So I have looked everywhere and don't see a hard copy CE of the Elsweyr expansion. If they can manage to get the patching issues worked out, I am interested, but only hard copies I see are standard editions from local retailers and amazon.

Any reasons for that? Or is that to be announced later on?

*edit* Yeah I see that now that I re-watched the twitch stream. How unfortunate. Not really worth me bothering with it then in CE. Depending on how long it takes for them to fix the patching issue that has been going on since September, May be time to move to other games.
    Edited by malnu74_ESO on January 16, 2019 8:56PM
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @malnu74_ESO

They announced there would be no physical collector's edition released this year.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I have looked everywhere and don't see a hard copy CE of the Elsweyr expansion. If they can manage to get the patching issues worked out, I am interested, but only hard copies I see are standard editions from local retailers and amazon.

Any reasons for that? Or is that to be announced later on?

No physical CE editions for this chapter.
    Only digital..... :(
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Sirlorg
    Sirlorg
    Is this going to be a new purchase or is it covered under the ESO Plus?
  • Myrm
    Myrm
    ✭✭✭
    According to the XBox Store, the new chapter is only 40 MB (yes, MB) in size. Can that be right? Seems incredibly small for such an update.
    PC & Xbox (EU)

I am employed as a member of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard. (Class of 2017, Yinchorr)
  • Myrm
    Myrm
    ✭✭✭
    Sirlorg wrote: »

Good question!
    PC & Xbox (EU)

I am employed as a member of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard. (Class of 2017, Yinchorr)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Myrm wrote: »
    Sirlorg wrote: »

Good question!

It's a Chapter, so a new purchase. And a normal-money purchase at that; so don't bother stocking up on Crowns for it.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Guild Finder feature you need to add Housing as the focus for a guild :smile:
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I just watched a bit of the Twitch feed and yes.. thank you for listening

I like the concept of more chaos in Cyrodiil, the super powers and maintaining them etc, and that you will bring in a MOL level trial and are not increasing champion points etc etc..

Now you need to work on making this game more competitive for those who enjoy that level of gameplay and improve performance etc.

I'll keep an eye on things whilst I'm playing other stuff... o:)

• woodbum
    woodbum
    Soul Shriven
    Another 5 months of waiting again ! Better be up to a cool new toon to play with ...again and again and again :pensive:
    Would be amazing to tame a dragon as a mount instead of a horse or etc etc !!! Flying over the map with some pooping ability slotted would be awesome or even dive crashing on big bad WB ....rrrrggghhh :D

Patience my padawans
    Xbox platform CP810, Master Crafter, Alchemy, Enchantment
  • Iccengi
    Iccengi
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking about even more new content can we consider more guild slots and bag space?
    The amount of things and items and interest you can do has increased dramatically since day 1 but neither of those things really have except the craft bag addition 3 years ago.
    As someone that PvPs, pve’s, trades and does large complex house builds it’s really hard to balance all that. I can’t be in guilds I want to be without shorting another and everytime a new pack is released I’m hesitent to buy it cause where am I going to store all these bound items.
    It’s a silly problem. It might not be something that bothers new players or players with limited interest but for those that actually enjoy the game for its variety it’s a loathsome limiter on our capabilities and creates unnecessary time spent juggling to make it all work out. I like the ease of access changes coming to guild stores. Let’s continue that thought in every aspect.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iccengi wrote: »
    Thinking about even more new content can we consider more guild slots and bag space?
    The amount of things and items and interest you can do has increased dramatically since day 1 but neither of those things really have except the craft bag addition 3 years ago.
    As someone that PvPs, pve’s, trades and does large complex house builds it’s really hard to balance all that. I can’t be in guilds I want to be without shorting another and everytime a new pack is released I’m hesitent to buy it cause where am I going to store all these bound items.
    It’s a silly problem. It might not be something that bothers new players or players with limited interest but for those that actually enjoy the game for its variety it’s a loathsome limiter on our capabilities and creates unnecessary time spent juggling to make it all work out. I like the ease of access changes coming to guild stores. Let’s continue that thought in every aspect.

I have my 200 Item Slots and the Craftingbag as i find you shouldnt play a Game multiple hours a Day without paying a monthly Fee. I have around 200 Euro a Month to life on but still buy ESO+ . So, i have 500 Bank Item Slots to it, by now, nearly all should have all Storage Boxes, as you can buy them with Crowns, Voucher and Tel Var, so another place with many Storage, i have alts, all in all, even without alts my Main has, with Bank easy 700+ Storage space, i dont think we need more
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    Could anyone tell me please what the answer was for additional character slots? I must have missed that part while I watched the announcement. Thank you!!
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Could anyone tell me please what the answer was for additional character slots? I must have missed that part while I watched the announcement. Thank you!!

Apparently if you get Elsewhere you get a new character slot also as they assume that everyone and their dog/cat/guar will be rolling a new necro.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Also let me say that we need more furniture inventory space. Just saying. Even with the 4 chests we can buy, it's not enough...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thing I don't get?

If this is Elsweyr I will never get there ;p
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Scratplays
    Scratplays
    Soul Shriven
    With the release of Elsweyr, will the tutorial/starting area change again? If so then I have a suggestion, you should make the tutorial/starting area optional between Coldharbour and whatever else. New players will be confused as to where the the main storyline fits in and players like myself who play for the lore and the storyline don't want to keep starting in new areas. With the addition of the Necromancer class I want to make a new character but I don't want to start in Elsweyr or anywhere else except for Coldharbour. Once again, it would be in everyone's best interest to make each starting area the player's choice.
  • Kelanthras
    Kelanthras
    ✭✭
    I got the Hot Pepper Bantam Guar pet this week, thank you!

Where can we access the Wallpaper?

Thanks again.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Kelanthras wrote: »
    I got the Hot Pepper Bantam Guar pet this week, thank you!

Where can we access the Wallpaper?

Thanks again.

There are two wallpapers at ESO>Game>Media
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    aYyXwek.gif

Why, right here =)

21tjow9xrfm2.jpg
    Edited by mrfrontman on March 18, 2019 10:04AM