The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mid-year LAG MAYHEM!

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Now is the perfect time for the devs to evaluate Cyrodill server performance!
Ad Victoriam!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »

I feel like that's what they're actually doing having the event so early. I suspect they're looking at how Cyrodiil responds with different population numbers on the newly created campaigns and there may be other things they're looking at as well.

For my experience so far the lag has been fairly reasonable outside of Vivec and occasionally Sotha (PC/NA).
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

I feel like that's what they're actually doing having the event so early. I suspect they're looking at how Cyrodiil responds with different population numbers on the newly created campaigns and there may be other things they're looking at as well.

For my experience so far the lag has been fairly reasonable outside of Vivec and occasionally Sotha (PC/NA).

Also today Gina dropped us the patch that claims to fix the guild roster FPS issues. So we should REALLY pay attention in cyro compared to last week.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »

Also today Gina dropped us the patch that claims to fix the guild roster FPS issues. So we should REALLY pay attention in cyro compared to last week.

It's a FPS fix, not a server lag fix.