The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caldwell's Silver Questline

thefixerupper
Hey fellow players,

I am so confused on this quest. I just got this quest after completing cold harbor. Caldwell teleported me to ebonheart. It says experience the ebonheart pact.

So I googled this and can't find any information.

Background: I have finished all the quests I could find on the bleakrock isles. However, still can't find a way to finish this part of the quest line. Someone said that I needed to talk to Rana or Ruirik. However, the city I spawned in (even after doing all the quests on the isle I could find), is on fire and they are no where to be found.

Do you have any idea ... how to do this quest?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you been up to the lighthouse?
    elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sparking_the_Flame

You should be ready to leave the island after that, they'll all be gathered at the bottom of the hill from the lighthouse and lead you through a secret passage that leads to the ship getting you off the island.
    idea.gif
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell's Silver does not take into account whether or not you've already done everything in the target location when Cadwell sends you there, but will record them. In the Journal, go to Cadwell's Almanac and go to Silver - that will list all the things you need to do - anything you have already done will be ticked off. A full list is here:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cadwell's_Almanac
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After Bleakrock Isle, your next stop is in Bay Foyen. You should have ended up there as part of completing the Bleakrock Isle quests.

Technically, you don't need to complete Bleakrock and Bal Foyen for Cadwell's Silver -- you can start in Stonefalls. But if you do that, you miss some of the story.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey fellow players,

I am so confused on this quest. I just got this quest after completing cold harbor. Caldwell teleported me to ebonheart. It says experience the ebonheart pact.

So I googled this and can't find any information.

Background: I have finished all the quests I could find on the bleakrock isles. However, still can't find a way to finish this part of the quest line. Someone said that I needed to talk to Rana or Ruirik. However, the city I spawned in (even after doing all the quests on the isle I could find), is on fire and they are no where to be found.

Do you have any idea ... how to do this quest?

The good news is that the new feature they will be releasing that tracks zone progress should help make this all less confusing. But it is pretty confusing right now.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on January 16, 2019 5:12PM
  • Quethrosar
    Quethrosar
    ✭✭✭✭
    so i completed the shadowfen story quests, all 7 , and the journal sais i didn't do the hist eggs.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadowfen has a rather disjoint zone mq. Just go to the Hatchery and the quest will be revealed
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Quethrosar
    Quethrosar
    ✭✭✭✭
    i actually had to go do a side quest, not even a story quest.