Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE Raiding Guild "Fire & Flames" is now recruiting! [PC EU]

Mrslizardface
Mrslizardface
✭✭✭
Fire-and-Flames.png

About us:
We are a new raiding guild which was started by a group of friends, on the PC EU server. We are focused on doing every single HM content ingame, and currently have a few set days and group and are looking to expand. Our current schedule is:

Sunday afternoon 3PM CET: Fun open raid for all members of the guild, this can include anything from vHoF HM, vCR+1 or even more HM's depending on the group.
Wednesday 8PM CEST and Saturday 10PM CEST: Our Lizard Squad group is tackling vCR+3. [FULL]
Monday and Thursday CET: Our molten core group is currently working in vMoL for all achievements. [FULL]

Recruitment:
We are looking to recruit new recruits with Experience in Vet Trials (we ask for you to have at least cleared every craglorn HM). We have different ranks in the guild which relate to what content you can join in with, and each rank has its own requirements.

And last of all we aim for our members to feel welcome and happy like a f*cking Minion from Despicable Me (gotta love those Bananas). Of Course we have a guild House with all the requirements. If you're interested and want to know more, feel free to contact our GM @Veritablebijar or our second in command @Mrslizardface
Edited by Mrslizardface on April 5, 2019 8:51AM
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, what's the raiding schedule/prime time?
    Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
    It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Open raid is around 9pm cet on Tuesdays and soon to be Saturday or Sunday afternoon as well. Our core group runs 9om cet Saturday and Thursday and once our vcr group is finalised that will run at a similar time twice a week. In the process of recruiting a raid leader to lead more raids though
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very interested. Do you run HM dungeon content, too?
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we all do. Along with mhk farming
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Recruitment still open.
  • Gabela
    Gabela
    I'm interested my id: @gabela exp (vhof +hm.vmol.Vaa+hm.Vso+hm.Vcr +1 Vhrc +hm. Vas +1 Vma Vda Vbp)
    Edited by Gabela on December 28, 2018 11:01PM
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    New raid group is up, recruitment open. Please read main post
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    New spots have opened up in molten core, and looking for a raid leader. Read main post! ;)
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    bro2.jpg?width=1275&height=676

This is our Lizard Squad group clearing vCR +2 in 20 minutes, with 26 vitality left. <3:)
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is molten core spot still free for mag dd? I'm intrested, exp in vCraglorn HM, vMol, vHof HM, vAS +1 (both), vCR + 1 id: @Czekoludek
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    And last of all we aim for our members to feel welcome and happy like a f*cking Minion from Despicable Me (gotta love those Bananas).
    This kinda makes me want to join on it own! XD

• Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Czekoludek yes we do have one spot open for molten core saturdays only, so this is when we focus only on vAS HM. If that appeals please message the guild leader veri on discord, his address is VeritableBijarQuentin#7409
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Join us @Rhoswyn!
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Join us @Rhoswyn!

But you has no room for new tanks in a core :(
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    we just made a new core raiding on mondays and tusedays that needs tanks for vas and vcr
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    we just made a new core raiding on mondays and tusedays that needs tanks for vas and vcr

Interesting... I'd just need to figure out what guild to leave...
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Just message VeritableBijarQuentin#7409 if you are interested in joining (messages on discord are easier)

• Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Just message VeritableBijarQuentin#7409 if you are interested in joining (messages on discord are easier)

I added you in game already :smile:
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    BUMP

Moltencore Thursday group achieved vMoL HM last night B)