The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do alchemy and enchanting mats sell well

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
I've always just sold armor and weapons mats, are these worth picking every time I see them raw? Thanks
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gold enchanting kuta sell for 2.5k on pc na.
    Alchemy is always worth pickkng up . A stack of mats can be exspensive.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They certainly sell well on console. Not sure what platform you're on.

I can sell Kutas for 5k+ on XB NA.

For plants, here are some examples. Again, these are XB NA.

Cornflower - 400g each
    Columbine - 300g each
    Blessed Thistle - 250-300g each
    Lady's Smock - 250-300g each
    Dragonthorn - 180-200g each

Now, this is at a trader in Mournhold. Also, price fluctuates and for a while, I couldn't sell Dragonthorn for much more than 120-150g each. It also depends on how many players are trying to sell alchemy mats. Around Summerset, it seemed like everyone in my guild was trying to sell them, so prices went down. Lately, though, I'll check prices in my guild only to find very little plants actually for sale.

If you're on PC, you could use the MM add-on or check TTC.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 14, 2019 9:00PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alchemy mats always sell. Some more than others of course. Do some shopping to find out.

Enchanting mats? Not really a market for those.

Sure Kutas sell, but all the rest don't. Rekutas sell, but your really better off saving those to level enchanting on an alt.

Maybe the CP160 Potencies, but anyone who decons mob loot should have more of those than they need.

Now, Essences like the ones for Fire effect should have a strong market as furniture crafting uses those up to make lights.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 400k on alchemy mats last week. Any mats that are used to make the most popular end game potions are in high demand.

Spell power, weapon power, tri pots.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    All mats (except most enchanting and food ingredients) sell well.
    And are pretty easy to gather (resource bonus is a must have), I'd average a resource node to be at least worth 75c, this adds up fast.