Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[CLOSED][PC EU] TEA: We like to drink tea and explore! (Social/Mature/Solo-Friendly)

Aeyvi
Aeyvi
✭✭
opACXpR.png

All praise the teapot!

<TEA> The Explorers Association.
>> Thank you for visiting but recruitment is closed at the moment! <<

TEA is a gathering of players, focusing on exploration and experiencing the stories of ESO, while meeting like minded players to have a chat with now and then. The aim is to be a no-pressure, solo-friendly guild, where we quietly go about our own business, enjoying content & scenery at our own pace. We do not seek organised end game objectives such as PvE or PvP (there are many wonderful guilds already in place for this purpose!). We also happen to love tea..and other comforting hot beverages!

All we ask is that you are mature, polite and friendly! <3 No drama or discrimination of any sort will be tolerated in this server in the slightest.

For invites please drop an in-game mail to: @AeyviLu | @Internet | @Falbaling | @Elissae along with your favourite tea and the reason why you'd like to join us!
Edited by Aeyvi on January 12, 2021 6:06AM
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    I approve of this guild! :blush:

giphy.gif
  • janimoikka
    This sounds great! I am probably too busy to join you at this moment, but just wanted to wish you all the best on your journey. :star:
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    janimoikka wrote: »
    This sounds great! I am probably too busy to join you at this moment, but just wanted to wish you all the best on your journey. :star:

Hey, that's very kind of you, thank you so much 💜. Wishing you the best in all your travels too :cookie:!
  • internet
    internet
    Soul Shriven
    Yey for Tea!
  • shredingmetal41
    shredingmetal41
    Soul Shriven
    Who doesn’t live a good cup of tea😃
  • Vivifier
    Vivifier
    ✭✭
    @AeyviLu | @Internet | @Falbaling | @Elissae . Hi I am a EP templar 540cp+. My game goals is trying to finish all quest/storylines content. I prefer not to use VoIP programs and I can chat pretty much about anything in a guild chat. I also enjoy occasional cyrodiil when its not toxic and actually fun to be in. Furthermore I want to reach the cp cap. I am usually philosophical when chatting and I enjoy a harmless humour. So I would like to join TEA and solve the greatest mystery of all. What happened to the Dwemer?

Edit : @vivifier is my ingame tag
    Edited by Vivifier on January 29, 2019 4:43AM
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Vivifier wrote: »

There's a cup with your name on it, as soon as I find you online! :)

• Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    Vivifier wrote: »
    @AeyviLu | @Internet | @Falbaling | @Elissae . Hi I am a EP templar 540cp+. My game goals is trying to finish all quest/storylines content. I prefer not to use VoIP programs and I can chat pretty much about anything in a guild chat. I also enjoy occasional cyrodiil when its not toxic and actually fun to be in. Furthermore I want to reach the cp cap. I am usually philosophical when chatting and I enjoy a harmless humour. So I would like to join TEA and solve the greatest mystery of all. What happened to the Dwemer?

Indeed, as @Elissae says, you are very welcome within our home^^.
  • Vivifier
    Vivifier
    ✭✭
    I claimed my tea cup last night ! Thank you
  • GelertWestyb
    GelertWestyb
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, i have been trying to find a guild that's going to suit me, and i hope TEA maybe it :) I am a new ESO player and jump on when i can, i have 3 kids so this time is limited but i'm on a few times a week. 38 in UK and i play a High Elf Sorcerer currently lvl 14.
    So, if your interested i would love to join!
    @Westy1980
  • DragonOfStorm1996
    DragonOfStorm1996
    Soul Shriven
    @AeyviLu | @Internet | @Falbaling | @Elissae Hey all, I've been trying to find a casual guild that would suit me and I think TEA may be it. I've been a long time fan and player of the Elder Scrolls series been playing online for a few years. I'll be starting a apprenticeship hopefully soon so I'll only be on a few days a week. I play a AD Khajiit Nightblade level 320cp+. 22 from the UK.
    If you think I'll fit I'd love to join. Ingame tag @DragonOfStorm1996 (Yomaris)
    Edited by DragonOfStorm1996 on January 30, 2019 3:25PM
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    @GelertWestyb @DragonOfStorm1996 Hello there! Feel free to yell loudly at me in-game! Or whisper, that works too :)
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi team
    I've been playing for just under a year now, not done any group content at all yet. Have a Mag Sorceror as my main and an Assassin/Thief for the variety. Apart from which I'm strangely addicted to starting new characters for the fun of it. I can craft most things but am stuck on my first master crafting quest which needs a psijic hat motif that just won't drop!
    Am semi retired now which means I play some days and some evenings - though my reactions are not what they were and the few duels I accepted lasted all of about 10 secs which bodes very poorly for any PVP :D

Love the game and feel its time to expand the social side of it - so looking for a guild like yours if you'll
    have me.
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    @Deter1UK Feel free to contact me in-game for a followup, I don't know your game handle :)
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    Deter1UK wrote: »
    Hi team
    I've been playing for just under a year now, not done any group content at all yet. Have a Mag Sorceror as my main and an Assassin/Thief for the variety. Apart from which I'm strangely addicted to starting new characters for the fun of it. I can craft most things but am stuck on my first master crafting quest which needs a psijic hat motif that just won't drop!
    Am semi retired now which means I play some days and some evenings - though my reactions are not what they were and the few duels I accepted lasted all of about 10 secs which bodes very poorly for any PVP :D

Love the game and feel its time to expand the social side of it - so looking for a guild like yours if you'll
    have me.

As said above in the information for the guild, it's the most casual of casual. It's a place for people to come and go as they please maybe having a little chat on the ends (we don't organise group content but if people wish to do things together that's great). As long as all the information looks good to you I'm sure you will fit in :smile:
    Feel free to PM me or any others listed in game when possible. I hope soon you will be able to have a cup of tea with us but in the mean time if you have any questions just drop me a mail.

Best wishes, Aeyvi.
  • LT3Dave
    LT3Dave
    Soul Shriven
    Hello =) I would very much love a cup of tea, is there any chance I would be able to receive an invitation? (@Feartheflames)
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    LT3Dave wrote: »
    Hello =) I would very much love a cup of tea, is there any chance I would be able to receive an invitation? (@Feartheflames)

I'm sure we might just be able to spare a cup^^.
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elissae wrote: »
    @Deter1UK Feel free to contact me in-game for a followup, I don't know your game handle :)

@Deter1UK Is my account - I guess that's the same thing? I'm having a challenge with account / character not found messages - user error probably...
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    Please note: For the time being the doors to TEA are now closed for a short time. We've had a wonderful show of support from the chill tea loving community, with membership reaching nearly 70 within a few short weeks. Just for the moment we will take this time for the guild to settle in. I'm sure we will re-open soon and I will post future updates here! Thank you for all the support and interest so far!

Best wishes,
    Aeyvi
  • LT3Dave
    LT3Dave
    Soul Shriven
    Aeyvi wrote: »
    Please note: For the time being the doors to TEA are now closed for a short time. We've had a wonderful show of support from the chill tea loving community, with membership reaching nearly 70 within a few short weeks. Just for the moment we will take this time for the guild to settle in. I'm sure we will re-open soon and I will post future updates here! Thank you for all the support and interest so far!

Best wishes,
    Aeyvi

Would this mean I am regrettably without Tea, or should I still try to get in contact with someone for an invite as the cutoff came after my message and your reply? :) (I have tried to whisper to no luck, so have added Elissae and yourself to my friends list :) )
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    @LT3Dave Oh no no not at all! Will sort you out a cup soon (I just haven't been in game an awful lot, I'm sorry).
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    We're open again, praise the tea!
  • Telengo
    Telengo
    Soul Shriven
    Aeyvi wrote: »
    We're open again, praise the tea!

Hi there, I am very interested in the TEA, besides from being my drink of choice on a daily basis I think it might be the Guild for me. I started playing EOS last week and I am really enjoying it! I have played WoW (is it a dirty word around here), since Beta but have fallen out of love. I am after a mature and friendly casual place to hang out and TEA sounds like the right place.

Work has me away from home a bit so online time is hit and miss, and while I enjoy doing my own thing wandering around I do like people to talk to, it can still be lonely out there.

Regards,
    Telengo
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    Hi there @Telengo!

Sounds like you'd fit in really well with us! Don't worry about how much you play, we're very chilled in that regard. TEA is a home for people who like to just come and go while going about their adventures at their own pace.. occasionally stopping for a tea and chat if and when you feel like it! Just drop one of us a mail in game and we'll get an invite sorted out.

Best wishes, Aeyvi.
  • internet
    internet
    Soul Shriven
    What is the best tea, and why is it Earl Grey?
  • Mudmole
    Mudmole
    Soul Shriven
    asam strong and malty tops all tea :)
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    Yummy! I'm slightly obsessed with Moomin tea to be honest. Cling to it like a life raft!
  • Aeyvi
    Aeyvi
    ✭✭
    Now available in the guild finder!
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays from all of us in TEA!!! :blush:

newborn-yoda-sipping-soup-meme-threatens-to-change-kermit-sipping-tea-cnet.jpg