The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hammerdeath Bungalow, wait what?

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm confused with Hammerdeath Bungalow.

It has a large yard area, has a deck, space under the deck, a well to the side, the other side leads up to a raised deck area in the back, it has a "gate" entrance... and yet the outside which is a LOT of space we could use and is clearly meant to be "part" of the house... isn't part of the house and we can't do anything at all with it.

Why? I would love that house if the outside space were part of it as it should be and appears to be. Why in the world isn't all that wonderful outside space part of the house? ZOS?
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it is strange - especially as it costs more than Autumn's Gate.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

That was what made me think the outside SHOULD be part of the house. The price would be about right then. I can not imagine this was a mistake on their end but it is curious. How much would it take on their end to enclose the yard for us to use?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

That was what made me think the outside SHOULD be part of the house. The price would be about right then. I can not imagine this was a mistake on their end but it is curious. How much would it take on their end to enclose the yard for us to use?

I don't know - I doubt it was a mistake, but why they did it I have no idea?

I don't think it would take a lot of work, no.

But, as people tend to buy it with gold, there is probably even less incentive for them to go back and change it than there would be with a larger house.

Don't think they have ever gone back and changed larger houses that are (normally) bought with real money; let alone ones that are normally bought with gold?

Would be nice, though.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good thing about it is that it has crafting stations very near.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I would really like to see the exterior included. It's so disappointing that it's not.