Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Second weapon set

sully73
sully73
✭✭
My first weapon is 2h. I just unlocked the ability to have a second weapon.

I am an Orc dragon knight was looking for some advice on the second weapon what's a good support weapon for dragon knights?
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    It's kind of personal preference. You have options. If you don't feel like having an alternate weapon then simply use it as a quick swap power tray. Get a second 2 hander and load out a different set of powers with it.

If that isn't what you want to do look over the various weapons and use what fits your play style. I'm using sword and shield in one and destruction staff in the second. It lets me flip from ranged to close fighting.
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anything. Just look at your passive skills and decide which you're willing to spend skill points in. Heck, a destruction (fire) staff for an Ardent Flame DK would be nasty.
  • outlanderbz
    I am a Templar and having a tough time with this also. Can't decide. I was happy with my mace and shield with a ranged spell and a heal spell. Now I have this whole second ability bar and can't figure out what I want to do. Seems like most break it down like dps/tank, dps/heal while some do melee/ranged. Confused!
  • jmido8
    jmido8
    ✭✭✭
    sully73 wrote: »
    My first weapon is 2h. I just unlocked the ability to have a second weapon.

I am an Orc dragon knight was looking for some advice on the second weapon what's a good support weapon for dragon knights?

I'v heard DK with a bow is pretty good.

I am a Templar and having a tough time with this also. Can't decide. I was happy with my mace and shield with a ranged spell and a heal spell. Now I have this whole second ability bar and can't figure out what I want to do. Seems like most break it down like dps/tank, dps/heal while some do melee/ranged. Confused!

I'm a templar also, I use a bow as my second weapon and it's awesome. I have one hotbar for healing and another hotbar for dps (solo play).
    Edited by jmido8 on April 7, 2014 8:47PM