The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Who Pulled: raiding guild recruiting

SapphireFury
SapphireFury
Soul Shriven
Hey, all!

Who Pulled is a small raiding guild focused on veteran endgame content. Currently we are looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks. Preferably Tanks and Healers, but of course DDs are also welcome. :smiley: .

Our raid days: Tuesday and Sunday at 8pm MET. There can be a "non-official" raid on either wednesdays or thursdays as well hosted by one of the raidleaders.

Completions:

-vMoL
-vHRC
-vSO
-vAA

If any questions, feel free to mail @SapphireFury ingame. :wink: .
  • quahkarl
    quahkarl
    hey just to let you know i have sent you a in game message

thanks

karl
  • Gnaru
    Gnaru
    Heyla, i'm an italian player that have a lot of experience in mmos i played as tank in the past and atm i have a dk tank geared and build to be a main tank. I lf a guild that run with vocal to complete veteran hm trials. There's only a bad thing, i don t have a good english, i understand it in chat but in listening/ speaking im not that good, so i have done a lot of pugs with eng ppls and i always understand and ppls understood me :)
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SapphireFury, I left you message in game. :)
  • MoltoMorto
    Gnaru wrote: »
    Heyla, i'm an italian player that have a lot of experience in mmos i played as tank in the past and atm i have a dk tank geared and build to be a main tank. I lf a guild that run with vocal to complete veteran hm trials. There's only a bad thing, i don t have a good english, i understand it in chat but in listening/ speaking im not that good, so i have done a lot of pugs with eng ppls and i always understand and ppls understood me :)

Se sei interessato ad una Gilda Italiana di nuova concezione, puoi leggere il nostro (mio) regolamento nella pagina Gilda Overlord Italia.