Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Hidden Valley custom home

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi,
See video below for a redesign of Earthtear Cavern as a small player home in a hidden valley.
Hope it gives ideas and thanks for watching.
If you like the design, check out my other ESO housing designs on YouTube or even subscribe.
Regards,
Zypheran
https://youtu.be/hhk0kS26jXI
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    What a breathtaking home. I am in awe of how real it feels, almost as if we don't have an item limit at all! The lighting, the mix of architecture...just wow. I love the living spaces overlooking the central water area with their lights twinkling. The library is completely wonderful, too. Fantastic job!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alexsae wrote: »
    What a breathtaking home. I am in awe of how real it feels, almost as if we don't have an item limit at all! The lighting, the mix of architecture...just wow. I love the living spaces overlooking the central water area with their lights twinkling. The library is completely wonderful, too. Fantastic job!

Thank you @Alexsae . The blooming ginkho trees and glowing mushrooms were a great addition to the game. Exactly as you said, they make a space feel alive.
    I'm so glad you liked it.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in awe of how real it feels, almost as if we don't have an item limit at all!
    I had the same impression. Every time I thought, this must be it, the item limit must be reached now. But still more amazing stuff was shown in the video. xD
    Good job, it looks very beautiful. :)
    I'm also a fan of living spaces that overlook the rest of the place, which you only get when you custom build them yourself.

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done! Thanks for sharing!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am in awe of how real it feels, almost as if we don't have an item limit at all!
    I had the same impression. Every time I thought, this must be it, the item limit must be reached now. But still more amazing stuff was shown in the video. xD
    Good job, it looks very beautiful. :)
    I'm also a fan of living spaces that overlook the rest of the place, which you only get when you custom build them yourself.

Thank you @incognitius for your comment. It took a lot of changing and moving to make it seem filled out. As I started nearing 700 items I was moving plants and clutter to try spread them out. There was another section that had to be cut in the end due to item limits.
    Just 200 more slots to ALL homes would make a huge difference
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So cool. Would you be able to give a quick list of the items you used for the structural building? I’m guessing the wood floors were some variety of orcish counter? What did you use for the walls/ceilings?

Very nice.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    So cool. Would you be able to give a quick list of the items you used for the structural building? I’m guessing the wood floors were some variety of orcish counter? What did you use for the walls/ceilings?

Very nice.

Hi @Left4Daud glad you liked it.
    The living structures are made using Clockwork Gazebo, Orcish platform blocks for flooring, and murkmire walls (which blend in quite well with the gazebo when you want to block off some of the sides)
    The kitchen was made using Murkmire dais for the ceiling, orcish platforms for the floors, orcish bars for the windows, Murkmire stone wall for side walls, Alinor staircase (turned backwards) for the back wall.
    Let me know if you need any further info.
    Thanks for watching
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simply stunning! Once you head away from the front entrance, it's easy to forget that we are in Earthtear. Looks like a magical waterfall, around which your character built a fabulous home. This home has the perfect balance of feminine and masculine energy. Either sex could live here comfortably.

Where you have built the extenstion, is a small patch of grass that I thought impossible to do much with. Well done on space utilization! The couch in the smaller library in the extension is genius! You will forgive me when I blatently steal the idea with similar materials?

The large fireplace in the main library area is a work of art. Along with keeping the indoors warm and cozy, I bet it makes excellent breads and pizza!

Will be investigating this house in person very soon. Thank goodness for Port to Friend's House addon. :)

And might I add that the tour guide himself was scrummy! Makes for pleasant viewing for us female watchers. ~ cheeky grins ~

• dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    Might I ask what you used for the large fireplace....stunning job...wow!!
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely brilliant. This by far is one of the most elegantly designed homes I’ve seen - and I’ve seen hundreds! The melding of styles is flawlessly executed and the originality of the space.... incredible. And what I fine job on making such a massive space transform into something entirely different.

This is beyond superb, massive kudos to you.

I’d love to see this in person, what server/platform are you on??
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sharalei wrote: »
    Simply stunning! Once you head away from the front entrance, it's easy to forget that we are in Earthtear. Looks like a magical waterfall, around which your character built a fabulous home. This home has the perfect balance of feminine and masculine energy. Either sex could live here comfortably.

Where you have built the extenstion, is a small patch of grass that I thought impossible to do much with. Well done on space utilization! The couch in the smaller library in the extension is genius! You will forgive me when I blatently steal the idea with similar materials?

The large fireplace in the main library area is a work of art. Along with keeping the indoors warm and cozy, I bet it makes excellent breads and pizza!

Will be investigating this house in person very soon. Thank goodness for Port to Friend's House addon. :)

And might I add that the tour guide himself was scrummy! Makes for pleasant viewing for us female watchers. ~ cheeky grins ~

@Sharalei thank as always for your nice comments. Your feedback is always much appreciated.
    The house is currently on PTS. Let me know if I need to do anything to allow you visit.
    I indeed hope the main fire makes good pizza, its modelled off my own pizza oven i built in my RL house :Dl545el7cll94.jpg
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Absolutely brilliant. This by far is one of the most elegantly designed homes I’ve seen - and I’ve seen hundreds! The melding of styles is flawlessly executed and the originality of the space.... incredible. And what I fine job on making such a massive space transform into something entirely different.

This is beyond superb, massive kudos to you.

I’d love to see this in person, what server/platform are you on??

Thanks very much @Thehartclan . Its on the PTS so let me know if I need to do anything to let you visit. I'm waiting to see what new houses come out with the next patch before deciding on bringing this house to live. If only it wasn't so expensive!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dvcod wrote: »
    Might I ask what you used for the large fireplace....stunning job...wow!!

thanks @dvcod . The main fireplace is made using a Clockwork Gazebo sunk into the doorway that exists there in vanilla. I then used a murkmire stone wall for the back of the oven and an Alinor wall for the floor
    edited: Oh and a redgaurd arc bench for the curved front.
    Edited by Zypheran on January 15, 2019 10:23AM
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Sharalei wrote: »

@Sharalei thank as always for your nice comments. Your feedback is always much appreciated.
    The house is currently on PTS. Let me know if I need to do anything to allow you visit.
    I indeed hope the main fire makes good pizza, its modelled off my own pizza oven i built in my RL house :Dl545el7cll94.jpg

Oh HEY! I am planning to do this - for bread, etc! :D
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @IzzyStardust , pm me if you want any details. I built mine from scratch using clay, vermiculite & concrete. Cost about €150 in total. Well worth it, we use it for everything. Hits 400C in about 30mins just using wood.
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @Zypheran I’m only on console; if I get myself on the PC PTS I’ll let you know. So question about the PTS houses; can you furnish with ANYTHING and there is no cost??
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Zypheran I’m only on console; if I get myself on the PC PTS I’ll let you know. So question about the PTS houses; can you furnish with ANYTHING and there is no cost??

@thehartclan yes you get full access to anything that is in game. Everything costs 1 crown and you get 5500 crown which is replenished daily. Also, your PTS characters have access to crafters special bags which contain ALL recipes and tons of materials. It's a great way to experiment with house designs allowing you to create without monetary limitations.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really beautiful
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh, what a build. Incredible. Seamless combination of styles and great use of space. I've been eyeing off Earth Tear, and you may have tipped me over the edge!
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh, what a build. Incredible. Seamless combination of styles and great use of space. I've been eyeing off Earth Tear, and you may have tipped me over the edge!
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    WOW, that is just incredible! I haven't really done much with my house yet, but this is inspirational and makes me want to get it all set up.

Keep up the amazing work. :smiley: