Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

I have a question about the free inn rooms

Sylvermynx
Sylvermynx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
On my first account, I have all of the free rooms - because I bought ESO Gold, Summerset, and ESO+ to begin with. On my second account (base game, and ESO+) , I have the inn rooms in Auridon, Ebonheart, and Daggerfall, but can't get the one in Vvardenfell. Is that due to the difference between buying ESO Gold on my first account, and only the base game on the second one?
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I buy the Morrowind DLC, will that open up the Penthouse?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have ESO+ on your second account then you should have Morrowind. You would not need to buy it. The Warden would be extra though.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I bought the warden. And I do have Morrowind, as my girls are parked in Vivec for the crafting etc. But the inn room isn't available except for money (can't remember if gold or crowns right now) - even on my Dunmer.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Yeah, I bought the warden. And I do have Morrowind, as my girls are parked in Vivec for the crafting etc. But the inn room isn't available except for money (can't remember if gold or crowns right now) - even on my Dunmer.

Did you try with a newly created character?
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Did you try with a newly created character?

This. If you already got the 3 base game inn rooms for free, then you need to have a character that hasn't done the housing quest. If you did the housing quest on characters even after you had the three inn rooms (for XP or to clear the quest flag, e.g.), then you'll need to create a new character who can do that quest.

You won't have the Golden Gryphon inn room available until SS becomes part of ESO+ when the next chapter comes out (or, you purchase the SS chapter before then).
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 14, 2019 7:44PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah! Got it. That was what I was missing, thank you both SO MUCH!