The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No monument for Pelinal Whitestrake?

Oberstein
Oberstein
✭✭✭
There isn't single monument for this hero in game? or i didn't find it yet? if there isn't any he deserves one
History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok
  • Wizardry
    Wizardry
    ✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    There isn't single monument for this hero in game? or i didn't find it yet? if there isn't any he deserves one

He deserve it, wait for them until they add Cyrodiil DLC zone or Chapter, they should add him, El-Esh, Morihaus, Reman and the Eight divines too
  • Kingdaboss123
    Kingdaboss123
    ✭✭✭
    That would break lore as there is no statue off him in oblivion unless i am wrong.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would break lore as there is no statue off him in oblivion unless i am wrong.
    Oblivion takes place after the events of ESO....
    Oblivion is set at the end of the 3rd era
    ESO is mid 2nd era
    Something like 800 years in between, a lot can change in 800 years, easy for statues to become lost or damaged beyond repair etc...

Edit: of course the years thing could also be used to explain how there is no Pelinal statue in the first place, as Pelinal was first era and there’s around 3000 years between his time and ESO

Further edit: I believe there is a Pelinal statue, if you visit Evermore achievement furnisher you can buy a damaged statue of Saint Pelin (I think that’s its name) intact versions I think also exist around the same region
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on January 14, 2019 10:10PM
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pelinal deserves a statue literally everywhere. Even in Elven provinces to strike fear in them.
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's got two Crafting Stations and a Midyear Mayhem scroll named after him.

I'd say that's more honor, in terms of what players actually use, than a mere statue.