The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for the right guild

oldbustedjorn
I'm a mature, experienced player (30+) that would like to find a casual, mostly PvE guild. I'm looking for the following:

- PvE or no particular focus. I'm fine with PvP and Raiding, so long as that is neither the main focus or a requirement
- NA-based and evening/weekend hours
- Expectation that I might not be on for some period of time here and there, as this year will be a busy one (getting married!)
- Guild bank available
- Folks around for grouping if needed, but no formal grouping mechanism needed

I'd prefer a guild in the Aldmeri Dominion, but it is not a requirement.

Thanks!
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61692/core-legion-is-recruiting-pve-pvp-na-ebonheart#latest

CORE would love to have you, but we're ebonheart. However with enough players we'll branch out. CORE is a large community spanning across numerous games so have a look if interested.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • DJ_Pandatripp
    DJ_Pandatripp
    ✭✭✭
    Remnants is an Aldmeri Dominion guild with no particular focus on PvE or PvP. We have vent and a website, www.deltafigherwing.enjin.com.
    If you are interested you can send a mail to @AcidLips93, and I can give you an invite.
    We're a 16+ community but the majority of us are over 20. NA based guild also.
    Gyra Lothbrok Norb DK
    Siggy Haraldson Imperial Templar
  • oldbustedjorn
    I'll take a look, thanks.. I'd like to see a few options as well so if you're a guild recruiter speak up!
  • Omnee
    Omnee
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62891/daggerfall-euphoria-casual?new=1

We are Daggerfall but take a look. GL and Co owner are 30+ ...and sorry for the short post typing with a baby in my arms
  • MalachiDraven
    Typhonic Beast sounds like what you're looking for. We've got a Guild Bank, but we're not doing the zerg recruitment that all the other guild seem to be doing.

We're Aldmeri Dominion, mostly PvE focused but with a splash of PvP just to round out the awesomeness. Check out TyphonicBeast.com for more info :)
  • Samriel
    Samriel
    ✭✭
    <Boethia's Chosen> Ebonheart Pact

We are a tight-knit guild of mature, team oriented players, with an average age of 40-45. We all have a work/family first attitude, and have no problem with our members needing to leave a group suddenly in order to fulfill real life obligations. We enjoy all aspects of the game from simple PVE to advanced content (dungeons/raids), PVP (small and large engagements), crafting, even a little occasional light RP. If you desire more info, or wish to join, view our recruitment thread HERE
  • Ghastly
    Ghastly
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there OldBustedJorn,

<Grin> Is a friendly, casual PvP/PvE guild, US/PC/AD (though we welcome cross faction members), with a solid core that's been playing together through beta. We have players of all types, and from all backgrounds. Several of us have been "top tier" gamers in previous mmo's but want to take a bit more relaxed approach this time around.

Our rules are fairly basic:

1) Teamwork above all else. Through teamwork, everything else comes naturally.

2) Bigotry of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated. We have members from all backgrounds, and we enjoy our diverse community.

3) You must download teamspeak3. You do not have to talk, or even own a mic, but it will be required for any pvp or pve guild groups and events.

4) No spamming or scamming.

We prefer players who are 18 or older.

If you would like to join, post here or send myself (@ghastlygrin), or @Empjoy, mail in game.

See you in game!
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hello @oldbustedjorn‌,

Based on your needs, my guild seems to be right up your alley. My guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive, is still a small guild. We are focused on PvE, leveling, socializing, and crafting. We want to create a community of mature, friendly players who are in for the long haul. We do not place any requirements on our members, short of not clearing out the guild bank or being respectful towards other members.

Feel free to message me if you are interested or have questions!

Sincerely,

Wolfwing
    Steelfang Knight of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
  • Dog_G6
    Dog_G6
    Hey, we are mostly Ebonheart but we do have a few Aldmeri players, our name is Clockwork Senate, and we're an exploration-focused guild, so we do PVE, crafting, public and private dungeons, skyshards, group encounters, PVP, and hardcore screwing around.

Also, I know me and a few other members will be making AD characters as well, just to put that out there.

We're very very casual and we do have a guild bank as well, which has a ton of kwama quiches in it.

If you'd like to join us, you can PM me @Dog_G6, or my friends @ahorne145 or @Sivuden.

• mcmatter
    mcmatter
    XIX Legion is currently recruiting, we are a 21+ group we focus primarily on PVE content many of us play other games and do not have any sort of activity requirement. We do encourage members to be on our voice program to encourage the social aspect of an MMO. Many of our members are 30+ years old with kids and significant others who don't play games. We promote a Drama free atmosphere. Our ESO presence is still quite small but we are looking for more members to help everyone.
  • coachmike63
    Wayfarers of the Realms may be what you seek, we are a mature (21+), relaxed, family oriented, PvE guild with a number of husband/wife players. We are on the NA server, Aldmeri Dominion. Drop us a tell ingame to @coachmike63 or @brandye976 or checkout our website at OTD.clangroups.com
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    The Protectorate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

If this ideal resonates within you, learn more here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61800/order-of-the-protectorate#latest

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
    Justicar Valturion
    High Commander of the Protectorate
    Edited by Valturion on April 7, 2014 8:30PM
  • starlight07_ESO
    http://eor.enjin.com/home

Would love to have you as well... check us out.. if you like what you see send me a message here.. in game.. website.. wherever.. ;)
    Edited by starlight07_ESO on April 7, 2014 8:23PM
    ~ Taryn D'Vine
    GL Edge of Reality
    eor.enjin.com