The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Video of possible botting

Lladerat
Lladerat
Soul Shriven
Recorded this couple of days ago , is this really what i think it is? Im a new-ish player and not 100% sure, but i looks suspicious, is there a way to report it via forum\tickets? If it is botting i have all their names...
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That’s very much botting. A classic bot train in ESO. Reporting bots usually gets them cleaned up rather fast. Mind sharing where this was?
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nvm, I see it’s in Glenumbra. I’ll see what I can do later.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind sharing whether it was NA or EU?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Lladerat
    Lladerat
    Soul Shriven
    Mind sharing whether it was NA or EU?

I've already reported all of them via ingame menu. This was on EU server.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Lladerat wrote: »
    Recorded this couple of days ago , is this really what i think it is? Im a new-ish player and not 100% sure, but i looks suspicious, is there a way to report it via forum\tickets? If it is botting i have all their names...

Goodjob sharing with us.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That’s very much botting. A classic bot train in ESO. Reporting bots usually gets them cleaned up rather fast. Mind sharing where this was?

No, no it does not. I have been reporting 4 bots in Craiglorn, 2 for almost a year continuously, the other 2 for a good 6 months. I have close to 100 automated responses back telling me to just put them on ignore (those are just the ones I started saving when I finally got fed up with no valid response back for numerous violations being reported)

Basically I have over a long time now collected a body of emails and screenshots showing just the opposite. They DO NOT address botting suffuciantly thru using the in game report system and I can prove it.

Edited by Skwor on January 14, 2019 1:09AM
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see bots with pets from daily login rewards. These must be stopped. Report any bots you suspect of this type of behavior. The video above is a perfect example.
  • BWS2K
    BWS2K
    ✭✭✭
    It's botting. It's on the consoles, where I understand it's significantly worse than PC. Be careful though - you can see the names in the video, which means it violates the name-and-shame policy here on the forums (yes, even bots get that right I suppose). Good catch though. Reports do not mean insta-bans - it's a complicated process and I, too, have loads of e-mails and screenshots that seem to have been unnoticed. I've also seen bots disappear in less than 24hrs. There's more to it than that. Happy Gaming!