Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackrose "requirements"?

Ohhgrizyyy
Ohhgrizyyy
✭✭✭✭
What does Blackrose prison "require" dps wise? Need to start doing it to try and get the resto and some Bright Throat jewelry but kinda scared to even attempt it
Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On normal? It doesn´t really 'require' anything... find a good group and learn mechanics, be responsive to the environment. Understanding what is going on is more important than whatever DPS number you have.

Of course doing horrific DPS isn´t going to get you very far, but don´t be afraid to try it.

Full disclosure: I have finished pretty much all vet content in the game, sans 12-man trials, with subpar DPS. Find decent people and have fun.
    Edited by MaleAmazon on January 12, 2019 10:17PM
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaleAmazon wrote: »
    On normal? It doesn´t really 'require' anything... find a good group and learn mechanics, be responsive to the environment. Understanding what is going on is more important than whatever DPS number you have.

Of course doing horrific DPS isn´t going to get you very far, but don´t be afraid to try it.

Full disclosure: I have finished pretty much all vet content in the game, sans 12-man trials, with subpar DPS. Find decent people and have fun.

Can purple jewelry drop from normal and I'm assuming its similar or just like vDSA?

• MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can purple jewelry drop from normal and I'm assuming its similar or just like vDSA?

From what I read only vet drops purple and Bright-throat jewelry drops from BRP and overland chests. That´s just what I´ve read though.
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaleAmazon wrote: »

From what I read only vet drops purple and Bright-throat jewelry drops from BRP and overland chests. That´s just what I´ve read though.

Wish I knew chest spawn locations lol. Might just have to start buying murkmire treasure maps and using those..

• JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPS requires 12 in length minimum.