Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happened to Craglorn?? Xbox NA

zzzgibbs
zzzgibbs
Where is everyone in zone?? Belkarth used to be the place to go! To buy/sell stuff, and there was always trials forming. Just in the last week or so it’s gone from being a thriving place to a literal ghost town. Why is this? Is the server slipping away before my eyes? Is there a new zone that everyone is at? It’s sad to see
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it‘s the running pvp event.
  • H3IIi0N
    H3IIi0N
    ✭✭
    I’d say the xbox North American server has seen a steady decline since last year. Game went from instant queues to hour long waits with people queuing in roles their not.

About 3 of the guilds I was in folded.

The campaign servers are equally dead. Mostly just small groups infrequently flipping the map.
    Denubis Djinn Dunmer DK - XB1 NA EP
    Derpy Derpwnz Khajit NB - XB1 NA AD
  • GusTheWizard
    GusTheWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard there was a guy giving out 14 million gold if you found him in craglorn and there were so many people there that it crashed the whole zone, now all of those accounts are stuck in craglorn and everytime they try to login in they crash. I don’t know if that’s true or not but I’ve heard it from multiple sources.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzzgibbs wrote: »
    Where is everyone in zone?? Belkarth used to be the place to go! To buy/sell stuff, and there was always trials forming. Just in the last week or so it’s gone from being a thriving place to a literal ghost town. Why is this? Is the server slipping away before my eyes? Is there a new zone that everyone is at? It’s sad to see

It used to bustle as it was writ hand in point. Now its not you can go anywhere.

Plus its mod year mayhem people.pvping and before than double xp people off grinding that etc
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boggo wrote: »
    Maybe it‘s the running pvp event.

It was like this for the past 2 weeks or so before the event, so I don't think that's the case. Plus it wasn't like people started slowly dwindling out, it just happened overnight.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox an player here.

Craglorn in general and Belkarth in particular seem fine to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    There’s not as many successful trials guild on Xbox NA as there once was, also the number of active older players is declining. (I can’t speak for PC or PS4) There’s a lot of noobs thanks to free game pass, but they’re in starting areas. They usually don’t stick around.

The other day belkarth was populated when I went there..

It also depends what day of the week it is and what timezone you’re in.
    Edited by KittyHazWares on January 12, 2019 8:13PM
    Xbox One NA
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you can turn in writs anywhere, it's not a natural meeting place. Since Craglorn trials are not as popular now that we have a couple of others, that also plays its part. And - since new players never started to go there for turning in writs OR do the old trials, its popularity declined. As simple as that.
    Edited by Raudgrani on January 12, 2019 8:13PM
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever since that idiot was giving out money...and there was a mass d/c...its been a ghost town...
  • zzzgibbs
    zzzgibbs
    Is the mass dc thing true? The change took place about a week or so ago from my memory
    Edited by zzzgibbs on January 12, 2019 9:32PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be the instance you were in was empty, while another was full

Could be that there are now many better places to do writs

I'm thinking it's that second one though; I personally haven't visited craglorn is a long time because of the better locations.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's fine for other people then it has to be an instance problem because no matter what time I go to Belkarth, there's no more than 3 other people there.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you're in crag instance #4 while everybody is in 1-3?
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I moved to Vivec City... I love Morrowind and is more convenient for writs.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason anyone hung out in Belkarth before was because that was the only place you could hand in writs. Since Clockwork City, you can hand writs in anywhere, meaning there is no reason to hang out in Belkarth anymore. The city isn't convenient at all. Crafting stations are all over the place. Traders are located outside of the city, in the middle of nowhere. The bank is literally on the opposite end of town from the wayshrine. It's just a mess.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 13, 2019 12:54AM
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    They’re in the Alliance War and BG’s at the moment. I queued for Shor yesterday and was placed as 213 in the queue, so I queued for Vivec and was 389th in the queue :s
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a video of what probably led to the crash.
    Xbox NA healer main
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only reason anyone hung out in Belkarth before was because that was the only place you could hand in writs. Since Clockwork City, you can hand writs in anywhere, meaning there is no reason to hang out in Belkarth anymore. The city isn't convenient at all. Crafting stations are all over the place. Traders are located outside of the city, in the middle of nowhere. The bank is literally on the opposite end of town from the wayshrine. It's just a mess.

Could be this, I hate crafting in Craglorn and on top of all that ^ mess it makes you watch the countdown each time you camp/logoff.

Craft in Rivenspire, you'll love it.
    love is love