Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much gold can you make a week in a trade guild?

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
Hey! I just got into a big trade guild, how much gold do you big wig adventure capitalist make?

Also

1) does pewder and Platinum dust sell well

1) I like harvesting, it's peaceful, if I mainly sell raw mats, how much can I make in a good trade guild from it

(All upvotes help me get out of 4 star noob Dom lol)
Edited by BossXV on January 12, 2019 8:19PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as you have time to acquire things to sell.

I typically sell raw mats and alchemy reagents. If I farm a lot, I can make 1 mil gold a week, but most times I dont farm a lot.
    Edited by VaranisArano on January 12, 2019 5:24PM
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭

I typically sell raw mats and alchemy reagents. If I farm a lot, I can make 1 mil gold a week, but most times I dont farm a lot.

:open_mouth: holy cow Batman!!!

I would sell my mother for 10k gold!

Could I do the same in Rawlkha trading guilds!!!
    Edited by BossXV on January 12, 2019 5:46PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossXV wrote: »

Could I do the same in Rawlkah trading guilds!!!

Rawlkha is a good trading spot, so I'm sure you could.

Alchemy reagents (keen eye helps a ton), raw max level mats, and jewelry dust all tend to be decent sellers if you enjoy farming. If you are on PC, I recommend using Master Merchant or Tamriel Trade Center to help with pricing.

Do keep in mind that when I was selling 1 mil a week, that was when I spent a lot of time farming. I had some regular routes I ran that I knew well. Craglorn for nirncrux, starting islands for mats, Bangkorai or other zones with good sets if I felt like picking chests as well.
  • TheDarkoil
    TheDarkoil
    ✭✭✭
    On pc EU platinum dust sells for about 12 - 15k per 200. I make slightly better returns by refining but it's a gamble. Did 450 about 2 days ago and got 5 chromium grains. Last week I refined 4k and only got about 15. The zircon ones drop a lot though and sell fast and for about 22k a plating.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 2m
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or get 480k/week just doing crafting dailies on 15 CP characters, plus gold materials etc, without losing any to guild dues.
    Edited by Joosef_Kivikilpi on January 12, 2019 6:03PM
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can sell a Zircon plating for 30-35k easily, mines sell within 24 hours usually. You get the grains by deconstructing or refining. I prefer deconstructing, I play a lot of BGs, they give me useless purple jewelry, which I then deconstruct to get zircon grains, refine, make a plate and put it for sale. I can make two plates in a day usually, one if I'm being lazy. So that's about 60k gold a day.

Tempering Alloys and Dreugh Was sell for good amounts too.

Last week I got a purple spell strategist ring and an inferno staff. Sold ring for 180k and Inferno staff (training) for 110k.

So I think 300k gold can be made very easily in a week without really "focusing" on making gold.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Create as many alts as you can and get them certified in crafting, so that you can do daily crafting writs.

Do not put any skill points in their main crafting passives, so that the writ rewards are still at the lowest tier, quickly making your crafters able to sustain themselves.

10k gold is two level 50 CP 160 characters worth of daily crafting writs, lower levels will get less gold, though. You are bound to get some surveys and golden crafting materials as rewards. You can use the surveys to get more materials to sell, and you can sell the golden crafting materials too.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends not really trying about 100k a week. Really trying I could do a million or more especially if I'm culling my craft bag.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top earner in my guild is pushing 2.5-3 million a week. We know this because the top 5 are posted publicly and they get extra rewards plus are eligible for an additional raffle. But to be fair that guy treats ESO like a full time job. Our guilds minimum is 100k sales.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on January 12, 2019 6:23PM
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It really depends on several factors. How much time you're willing to put in to farming/grinding, whether you'd want to farm/grind for mats or for gear, where the trade guilds(s) you're in are situated, how much you price your stuff for, etc.

Full stacks of raw mats can sell for a nice amount because people decon them for the chance at getting tempers. If you PvP a lot, you can spend AP on desired Gold Jewelry to sell for gold (and also on Akaviri and Militant Ordinator chapters). Doing Imperial City, if you have the DLC, can get you a lot of Tel-Var stones you can use to buy gear and other items to sell for gold. If you farm for really popular overworld or Cyrodill sets, you can get hard-to-obtain or popular Weapons or Jewelry that sell for a lot (so long as the stuff has a good Trait). Guild traders in the 'populated' areas like Mournhold, Rawl'kha, Daggerfall, and Belkarth will see their wares moving faster than out-of-the-way traders because those areas are high traffic. Pricing your stuff a little lower than average (Master Merchant, aka MM, will show you the average items have sold for across the guilds you're in, and can help with that) can help it sell faster regardless of where the guild(s) you're in have their traders situated.

Keep in mind most of these things will take some level of time and effort being devoted to them. Certain things, like farming raw mats, are exceptionally easy, but also tend to bore people out of their minds.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More then not being in one...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Top earners in my tradingguild hit 15 million + myself if i try i can hit 2 million a week
    Edited by gresiac on January 12, 2019 6:27PM
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    almost all people you see who sell more then 3M a week are resellers, they only make a fraction gold profit from what they sell

I sell 2-3M a week, mostly from craft dailies on a chunk of characters, so all I sell is 100% profit

you can try buy 90k worth of wax and sell for 100k, you made your sales, but you didn't make gold, it's in the eye of the beholder
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12m is the most I’ve made in one week, I generally make around 5m, that’s from being in 4 trade guilds. So 3m a week down to 1.25m a week per guild. It varies though tbh, 5m total is my figure that I make when I take things easy, I need more gold this week so I’ve set my sights on 8m.
    Edited by supaskrub on January 12, 2019 6:52PM
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    over 9000
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 mil if I'm trying (mostly raw mats), 100k minimum if I'm not trying. Nowadays it's usually on the lower end because A) there's so much else to do in the game and trading is just a side activity and B ) once you have heaps of millions of gold, earning more just doesn't seem as important.

Also like others have said, some weeks I make more from daily crafting writs than from guild sales. You can make about 500k a week with 15 alts if you include the ornate items sold.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if I make a bit of effort - just under a mil. if I take it easy - 100k or so. good trader locations and pricing competitively usually means that things sell quickly. taking it easy for me = not relisting daily. I tend to just sell whatever excess stuff I end up with while playing. raw mats and refinement mats are guaranteed fast sellers.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or get 480k/week just doing crafting dailies on 15 CP characters, plus gold materials etc, without losing any to guild dues.

How longs that take you and i think it would drive me potty with boredom. Daily on 1 toon is enough for me!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Easy slow week 300k when I feel like it 1mil a week. Also had 7 mil week. Since I never resale/flip it is all profit
    Edited by Skwor on January 12, 2019 7:50PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Issue is how much you have to sell. I'm in an Rawl'kha guild and tend to sell 20 to 100K month.
    Its two ways to get loads of gold, first is to farm, this can be raw materials, motifs and other stuff who sell well.

Second is to flip, run around and look for stuff who is sold to cheap, buy and resell.
    This is the most profitable but is an endgame in it self.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in a trading guild in rawlkha and can confirm that one could make 1 million gold a week selling alchemical reagents, upgrade mats, and whatever the fotm is as far as gear and motifs go. It just requires a lot of farming.
  • Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

How longs that take you and i think it would drive me potty with boredom. Daily on 1 toon is enough for me!

On PC with the add on, a set of writs takes me 2-3 minutes per character. Stockpiling common food and potions for quest in the bank cuts it down even further.

It is boring, so is gathering materials to sell. It's why I'm poor.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good time to farm and sell Overland Gear Sets for PvP builds. I sold a pair of Spinner's Shoes for 50k yesterday.
  • rptrainer
    rptrainer
    ✭✭
    0 gold because I'm not in any guild. I sell them all in npcs even rares and decon some.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I casually sold things it was 300-500k a week but honestly you don’t ever really need to make that much consistently.
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    10m+ in a good week

Granted my 5 slots are all trade guilds
    Edited by KittyHazWares on January 12, 2019 8:17PM
    Xbox One NA
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Used to make like 20m+ a week at the start of MW but now barely 100-200k most of the time gave up trading and farming a year ago got to tired of it lol
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on January 12, 2019 8:19PM
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you can get in early & make some good $ before a bubble busts. e.g. new life writ vouchers. As for the rest I have found they all generally work out to similar returns in the end. So I do a bit of this & a bit of that to keep things fresh. I also keep a little for myself so I have a good variety of items for personal needs and i don't have to buy items at market prices eroding some of my profits. Also u are in a position to help guildies out when they are stuck.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Depending on item that you're going to sale. Could be 300 gold or 4 million gold.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.