Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This Cyrodiil queue time is ridiculous!

Neoealth
Neoealth
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
nearly 3 hours waiting to join Vivec campaign! 3 HOURS, the campaign will be over in 2 hours....

I don;t want to join another, the others are full anyway and i wanted to keep playing my home campaign.

They need to really allow more people into the game, the population is tiny for a mmo, upgrade the damn servers!!!!!

This event is terrible.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup last night on Xbox in Vivec: 628 que and it finally popped 4.5hrs later...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By the time it pops, i''ll probably have to go.. what a joke.

Seems like the only way to get on prime time in the evening is join early in the morning and just hope you don't get logged out or crash.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And now a delve is never ending loading screen, will i lose my place in the queue if i close and open the game again?
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So people who have two hours to play cannot possibly even enter Cyrodiil? That sucks.

Why don't they allow a higher number of users? Maybe upgrade servers? That investment is surely to pay off.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    siddique wrote: »
    So people who have two hours to play cannot possibly even enter Cyrodiil? That sucks.

Why don't they allow a higher number of users? Maybe upgrade servers? That investment is surely to pay off.

Exactly. Really annoying that I'm going to miss the end of the campaign.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »

Whats it matter if you miss the end of the campaign?
    #MOREORBS
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

End of campaign rewards.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tholian1 wrote: »

End of campaign rewards.

Unless he decided to wait until the very last minute to get to tier 3 it doesn't matter if you are in Cyrodiil or not to get your rewards.I am homed in Vivec but I wont be setting foot in there until after the event is over. He is just being stubborn.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He can not increase the campaign score.

Its another reason: if get 15K AP in Vivec or Sotha Sill you get 50 transmute stones at end of campaign.
    That is that many PvE players like me do. I was down to 3x 50 crystal geodes after gearing up an new tank and some other gear changes so time to restock.
    Has 3 alts left but think it is PvE evening.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »

End of campaign rewards.

Unless he decided to wait until the very last minute to get to tier 3 it doesn't matter if you are in Cyrodiil or not to get your rewards.I am homed in Vivec but I wont be setting foot in there until after the event is over. He is just being stubborn.

I certainly want my 50 transmute crystals for playing in my home campaign.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

End of campaign rewards.

I certainly want my 50 transmute crystals for playing in my home campaign.

Well then don't procrastinate until the end of the campaign when an event has been announced well ahead of time. I'm pvping in Boethiah and I will still get my 50 crystals without waiting in queue or setting foot in Vivec.
    Edited by Osteos on January 12, 2019 7:35PM
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What is really ridiculous is PvE Players joining BGs and just hiding to get AP.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

He can not increase the campaign score.

Its another reason: if get 15K AP in Vivec or Sotha Sill you get 50 transmute stones at end of campaign.
    That is that many PvE players like me do. I was down to 3x 50 crystal geodes after gearing up an new tank and some other gear changes so time to restock.
    Has 3 alts left but think it is PvE evening.
    The score usually isn't so intense that you have to be there to win at the very last second, especially if it's poplocked i doubt the scores will change that much.
    I also try to get my Tier1 rewards but I'm not going to wait until the very last minute for a month campaign if I really needed them that much to make a forum post about it.
    It's sort of obvious that there is going to be this long of a wait on a weekend with a pvp event.
    Edited by Nifty2g on January 12, 2019 7:39PM
    #MOREORBS
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They can, just not vivec.

I do t get the fascination at the best of times, but particularly not in an event and then co.plain about queue time and lag.

ZOS have opened three new campaigns. What more can they do? Servers don't need upgrading, players choosing a campaign does.

Granger to the OPs point i get seeing a campaign through, maybe future MYM events should end the existing campaign timers. That's about the onLy chanGe ZOS need to do to chanGe anything.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

End of campaign rewards.

You only need tire 1 or 15K AP for 50 crystal geode, with double AP and all the action going on now that is trivial end up tire 3+ anyway.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

End of campaign rewards.

You only need tire 1 or 15K AP for 50 crystal geode, with double AP and all the action going on now that is trivial end up tire 3+ anyway.

True but someone said end of campaign rewards so I was being all inclusive :)

@vamp_emily yeah that is truly some bad sportsmanship. Hope your next teammates are prepared to fight.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The game is properly dying":
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

End of campaign rewards.

Tier 1 is 25k, but still your point stands
    Edited by Nifty2g on January 12, 2019 8:05PM
    #MOREORBS
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    I know right cyrodiil needs more player pool.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.