The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Play!

ThePlayer
ThePlayer
✭✭✭✭
Hi, from the Launcher when i press play the game not start…..anyone else get the same problem today?
  • Annuliel
    Annuliel
    ✭✭
    ThePlayer wrote: »
    Hi, from the Launcher when i press play the game not start…..anyone else get the same problem today?

I have had the same problem over the past few days, repairing through the launcher solved it for me.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ThePlayer I guess your eso.exe is gone. A friend of mine had the same issue with steam, we send him our eso.exe file so he could start, and i think after a complete repair (via eso launcher, wich can take up some time) it seemed to work again for him.
    No viruses or anything else on his pc.

Make sure to run the game as "Administrator" by right clicking the exe file and choosing "Run as Adminwhatever"

Here is the eso.exe file for 64bit clients in case noone can provide u one :smile:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13466334/eso64.exe.html
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx very much for the file, the game works now, i cant understad as the eso64 file gone, or was my mistake or the Windows update deleted it, coz only the Windows update run when i close the game yesterday..
    I'll do anyway a repair.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a repair anyway. It seems like windows update *** the exe. Glad it works. Have a nice day mate
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    No problem for me
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.