Midyear Mayhem Que

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
YALL ARE TWEAKING 540 FOR A QUE? How do you think ANYONE is going to get double AP lmao
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to a different campaign?
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I started with my first beer when I queued, and was wasted by the time I got in. Zero disconnects tho! I got the "in combat" bug, and tried a ravage health pot, when it wore off, combat was over.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on January 12, 2019 5:14AM
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

I did que was 100 lmao
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    phairdon wrote: »

I did que was 100 lmao

Haha Guess its better than 540.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is anyone meant to PvP when the main campaign has a queue of 460 (Vivec), the campaign to replace the MAIN campaign has a queue of 200 (Shor), and then the campaign to replace the replacement campaign has a queue of 50 (Boetiah).

Then my queue finally pops for Boetiah and I instantly crash spawning in a keep.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get in early and hope you don't crash out
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem is the lag

• FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy it must be hard to select a different campaign, right click, and select enter campaign.

Maybe it's just my computer but that seems to work on my end.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But yay there's some easy AP from when I kill PvE players, so awesome, right?

• barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    The queue is nothing compared to the unpayable game because of the lag once you get in.
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy it must be hard to select a different campaign, right click, and select enter campaign.

Boy. It must be hard to see that the other servers are pop-locked also with queues. /rollseyes

The the OP. I feel your pain. I logged in to go to Vivec and my place was 754. All the other servers were completely full and pop-locked. This was on Xbox NA though.
    Edited by Daedric_NB_187 on January 12, 2019 7:07AM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know on XNA some guy was saying he'd been in queue for 2 hours.

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Boy. It must be hard to see that the other servers are pop-locked also with queues. /rollseyes

The the OP. I feel your pain. I logged in to go to Vivec and my place was 754. All the other servers were completely full and pop-locked. This was on Xbox NA though.
    Even if pop locket queue on the spillover campaigns are much shorter.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So the regulars should just stop playing their campaigns, because ZOS refuse to learn from the previous iterations of this event ?
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said it last time: in-progress campaigns should ONLY be accessible during Midyear Mayhem to people who’ve actually played in those in-progress campaigns prior to the event’s start. Let the PVE nooblets who only want their ~*tickets*~ clog up the new campaigns, and leave Vivec/Shor for the regular serious PVPers.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    I said it last time: in-progress campaigns should ONLY be accessible during Midyear Mayhem to people who’ve actually played in those in-progress campaigns prior to the event’s start. Let the PVE nooblets who only want their ~*tickets*~ clog up the new campaigns, and leave Vivec/Shor for the regular serious PVPers.

Its a nice idea but the reality is that its more than likely all PvP'ers who are trying to get on Vivec/Shor. Pve'ers are trying to hide in the lower populated campaigns, so blaming them is wrong. Nobody is to blame.. pvp'ers want double AP so theyre all trying to get into their main campaign.

Its probably going to be worse when campaign ends and everybody wants to scramble to get the double AP to solidify their rank to make it harder for people to catch up once the event is over. If you wanna be angry at anything, thats a good place.
    Edited by Jakx on January 12, 2019 4:09PM
    Joined September 2013
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »

Its a nice idea but the reality is that its more than likely all PvP'ers who are trying to get on Vivec/Shor. Pve'ers are trying to hide in the lower populated campaigns, so blaming them is wrong. Nobody is to blame.. pvp'ers want double AP so theyre all trying to get into their main campaign.

Its probably going to be worse when campaign ends and everybody wants to scramble to get the double AP to solidify their rank to make it harder for people to catch up once the event is over. If you wanna be angry at anything, thats a good place.

I killed plenty low-rank PVE players obviously rocking full divines the one time I managed to get into my home campaign on my main. While there are certainly more returning semi-regular PVPers trying to take advantage of double AP, there are also DEFINITELY PVEers in the main campaigns who wouldn’t be there if it weren’t for the event.
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So the regulars should just stop playing their campaigns, because ZOS refuse to learn from the previous iterations of this event ?

Pretty much. I'm always in amazement how some people just don't get that concept. Some of us aren't just in that campaign to farm AP to buy siht off the Golden. Some of us actually give damn about winning our already in progress campaign. Xbox NA, the scores are very close this campaign between all three alliances instead of the usual EP blowout it usually be.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    My Que is 340 and become 339 after 15min
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭

Actually you're extremely WRONG on this on so many levels. At least on PC NA. The pve queens flood the 2 main pvp campaigns and force the pvp players to go to the other ones. I'm ok with that. Made over 3m AP just barely playing.

The point is the 2 main pvp campaigns for this event should of been locked for pvpers and the other campaigns for the pve queens to do the event.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log on early

Stay all day
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God only knows what my queue will be today but yesterday it was 456 and took 4 and a half hours to get through. Least I went up a rank on that character from doing bgs while waiting, so I have a new dye for my troubles I guess lol
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with you, if you are an pvp noob you would not want to be there anyway because you will start getting sympathy with overland mobs.
    On the other hand lots of more of Viviec's regulars also want to play on it during event. Think that is much of the queue issue.

My home is Sotha SIll as its more causal, queue was 180, I thought it should go down, thought that many was using end of campaign+ double AP to farm transmute geodes but its just as packed today.

Spillover campaigns has hardly no queue at all even if locked.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually you're extremely WRONG on this on so many levels. At least on PC NA. The pve queens flood the 2 main pvp campaigns and force the pvp players to go to the other ones. I'm ok with that. Made over 3m AP just barely playing.

The point is the 2 main pvp campaigns for this event should of been locked for pvpers and the other campaigns for the pve queens to do the event.

You're entirely wrong rofl. Please. A PVE person isn't sitting in 300 person que so they can get on a campaign they care nothing about. No, sorry they're going to the low pop campaigns, heading straight for a town, doing one daily and getting out of Cyro. It's people wanting to pvp on main campaigns. The logic is so backwards its amazing and anecdotally Vivec is filled with people who are pvping from my experience, the amount of AP I cleaned up from PVE'ers on the backwater campaigns was/is immense.

Also calling people "pve queens". I remember when I lived in the 1950's.
    Joined September 2013
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, yes can imagine, as said overland mob. And it don't make sense. If you are causal you want to pvp against casuals.
    AP gain are the same just that all the other don't burn you.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am guesting in the spillover campaigns. Depending on time of day these too are locked with queue to login.
    Edited by Ragnork on January 13, 2019 6:27PM
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should have pop locked the ongoing 30 day campaigns and restricted them to players who had already signed up for those campaigns and not included them in the Mayhem or the double AP. That way, the 30 days aren't contaminated by a chaotic 11 day event.

Then they should have opened up sufficient new Mayhem campaigns with double AP for everyone who wants to take part in the Mayhem. Make all of these 11 day campaigns with interesting rewards. Having queues over 100 to take part just kills everyone's enthusiasm.

All this Mayhem fest has told me is that ZOS don't seem capable of running a PvP festival in their own PvP arena.. The system is as f***ed up as the useless dungeon finder and battleground organiser.

Oh, and let me get into Imperial City without having to go through Cyrodiil, it's moronic that the IC population is counted as part of the campaign population.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get in early and hope you don't crash out

I have work bruh lol
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Boy it must be hard to still get a out of pocket que even when you do that, it must be my ps4 lol